Eighteenth Service

His finger roamed his pale body like soft velvet, the way his light touches made the butler mewled in need, the sensation was unbearable as he turned his head to see his lover with a smile on his face. The sun's rays enhancing the redhead's features like he was the most handsome person on earth, for him at least.

A swift peck on the lips made Kuroko smile in genuine happiness, it's been a while since he last felt really genuine. He made grabby hands and Akashi just chuckled lowly at his lover's adorable face, he couldn't resist if he wanted to.

He positioned his lover so that he was on his lap, the blue-haired straddling him while biting his bottom lip. If Akashi dared to move, the blue-haired would probably shiver under the mere pleasure of their groins touching each others'

He wrapped his arms around his lover, his baby blue eyes peeking from under his eyelashes as he stared dreamily at his lover. He felt him moving his arms around him until the lay comfortably at the small of his back.

Akashi leaned slightly, biting his lover's flushed ear before whispering sweet nothings to him. Kuroko shivered at that, who knew he could be so aroused by those simple words that he felt his prick growing ever so slightly.

But he wasn't the only one.

He felt his lover growing beneath him, the hot, lustful and irresistible touches made him felt dizzy. If you told years ago that he would be doing this kind of thing, having this kind of relationship he would have ignored you.

Oh sweet love, it felt so fantastic!

He grounded his lower regions and he rode him, the friction oh so amazing but not quite as he gasped loudly when Akashi slipped in his organ inside of him. No matter how many times they have done this, his hole would always be tight and would always respond to one person only.

He moaned loudly, riding his lover's prick like a horse while Akashi teased his nipples, instantly becoming hard by his warm touches. They were going so fast, so hard and so deep that made Kuroko see stars as his dry lips met his lover's sweet ones.

It always felt like their first, nothing to aggressive but sweet and passionate. That's what he loved about him, he was someone who had a side that made you crumble by their kindness but another side that could make you knees buckle in terror.

He accidentally bit his lover's lip when he came inside him. The feeling of his load shooting out of his was intoxicating as he released his as well, dirtying both their stomachs.

Kuroko smiled while the redhead brushed away his fringe, it stuck to his forehead because of the sweat and the blue-haired nuzzled to him, they were now lying down on the bed again after the many rounds of love making.

They weren't in the mansion, they were in a private beach house that the butlers have gathered themselves to prepare and the one who led them was the blonde butler who nosebleed by their thoughts. It was been a three days and so far all they did was making love, swim at the beach and cooked food for their hungry stomachs.

Kuroko played with his lover's fingers, the feel of his hands against his was nice and he was warmer than him which was a bonus. He somehow forgot that he was sleeping with his master but pushed that thought to the darkest pits of his mind.

He should enjoy this while he can.

He loved him and vice versa.

His eyes fluttered open as he woke up to a dark room. He suddenly felt cold, he covered himself quickly with his thick blanket but wasn't enough.

That was a dream,

He wanted to laugh out in pity, who he was thinking that the redhead loved him truly? What was there to dream about and he felt a sickening feeling in the pits of his stomach.

Why was he dreaming about something that was cancelled a long time ago?

The butlers have arranged for them a beachy trip during the redhead's break but didn't procced under some circumstances. So the plan was cancelled much to the blonde's protest and a large river of tears that flow down from his eyes.

He was alone in their room, he had forgotten that he locked the other two butlers out. He didn't mean to but the course of his emotions blinded him. He wasn't an emotional person so the fact that he got his heart broken, got himself deceived and having the hugest migraine of his life was the worst than death.

He bit his lip, why did he fell in love with that redhead anyway?

Why did he let his heart be open for him to tear it into pieces in the end?

Once he leaves this place, he was going to a better version of himself than he was today. The once he thought the unbearable pain in his heart had subsided, a newfound determination now embracing him.

Then another sickening wave hit him, he groaned out, a memory that was lost now found and his eyes widen by that. That boy, years ago, he remembered someone who he dearly love but he couldn't remember him.

He curled himself to a ball, embracing the forgotten memory before it dissolves once again at the back of his mind. The smile of that unknown boy's face was the last thing he remembered before he felt the darkness taking over him, taking its role to let him sleep for the events that had happened earlier.

A smile of an angel but the intentions of a demon,

He knew that he couldn't properly grasp love but now his heart was closed, locked and sealed for no one anymore. No one will ever threaten his fragile heart now that he finally experience a pain not worth feeling but worth remembering.