Tenth Service

"Akashi what a wonderful evening we are having eh?" The silver-haired said with a pleasant smile. He always envied the redhead ever since he met him on the party for the congratulation of his high school graduation.

Akashi was only twelve back then but he already caught everyone's attention. As the next heir of his family's business he was well aware of how the company worked and knowledgeable of every little detail about almost everything.

Besides his intellectual standards, he was also very attractive captivating the ladies back then and now. So to say he was perfect in the eyes of other people.

But that's not what made Mayuzumi jealous for the most.

He was jealous by the fact that the blue-haired was here with him. That made have blown a painful stung in his heart somewhere inside, to be honest he was always looking after Kuroko even if they didn't made contact with each other.

He was the one who ordered one of his servant's siblings to let the blue-haired substituted as a teacher in a nearby preschool and other times secretly followed Kuroko when he was still in collage going to the Magi store to buy his everyday vanilla milkshake. He was holding back talking to him again but ever since the silver-haired's confession and the week after that.

It was hard.

The week after the confession they seldom talked to each other mostly because of the up-coming graduation. Kuroko thought that it was alright to avoid him for a bit since he was about to graduate high school and he needs to concentrate.

It had a different affect though. Mayuzumi was couldn't help but think about the blue-haired, maybe it was too soon to tell him about his feelings but was it his fault that he fell for the vise-president of their library committee?

And when graduation came, he wasn't surprised that he was the valedictorian still even though he had dropped a few points on his grade battling against his ex-girlfriend who was the one that Kuroko thought was the person he really liked. Mayuzumi still held his smile as the redhead nodded his head once and walked off without another glance.

Politely rude as always He thought as he attempted to roll his silver orbs as he called the redhead once more. "Akashi wait!" He said yet again, walking faster and his father's secretary was a few meters behind him since he wasn't the one chasing after the older redhead's son.

Akashi stopped with a inaudible sigh as he looked over his shoulder to see the silver-haired still smiling but not in pleasant manner more liked a bit forced as he finally caught up with the redhead. "Chihiro I'm not giving Tetsuya to you just because he still haven't return your feelings. Such a shame after all this years you're still waiting for it." Akashi was incapable of mocking and the said man knew it but somehow he pulled that stunt quiet well.

The smile turned to evil smirk no sign of the pleasantness in sight as he chuckled darkly. "I'm not giving up, Akashi." He said with determination in his deep voice.

Nijimura sighed to himself, This was going to take awhile...

Kuroko sighed as he finally calmed down. The dream he had was longer present in his mind as stood up from the end of his bed and stretched his arms, bones cracking were bouncing in the room softly as he went out of the room.

When he opened the door he had a surprised glint in his eyes to see Akashi an inch away from the door. He had his lips licked slowly by his tongue as he stared at the unreadable eyes of his master.

"Is there something you need Akashi-kun?" He asked when the redhead made no move to move aside or spoke. Akashi smiled at him with a loving curved of his luscious lips and an evil glint of his mismatched eyes making Kuroko paused as he felt bad shivers running up to his spine and back.