Fourth Service

The redhead was leaning at the left side beside the large entrance door of the mansion, arms crossed over his clothed chest and his head held up high as he scanned the beautiful scenery in front of him. 20 more seconds, He thought plainly as he counted the seconds from 20 to 0.

Minutes ago before he went out he spotted the head butler was about to walked up the stairs with Hayama who were talking about another play of basketball against the tan blunet and the redhead. "Reo, Kotarou come here." When the words left his lips, the two butlers instantly turned and climb back down, walking towards their younger master.

"Yes Sei-kun?" Mibuchi said at the same time the ginger said, "Yes, Akashi?". They were now standing in front of him, their chest out and stomach as they waited for the redhead to order them.

"Tell Tetsuya that he shouldn't wear his uniform. Pick him a set of clothes for him to wear for going the university with me. That would be all, you're dismissed." He said while the two butlers nodded their head and bowed as they excused themselves. "Sei-kun is bringing Tetsuya?" Mibuchi whispered to Hayama quietly as they walked up the flight of stairs.

"Yeah I guess so. I think Akashi has found his mate." The ginger chuckled humorless and received a smack on the head. "You've been watching to many supernatural series. I suggest you cut that out or I will." The head butler said with a raised eyebrow at the pouting Hayama.

"Kuroko-kun." The raven-haired said as he knocked the 3 door thrice. The door opened after a while and revealed a man in slacks and a sky blue button down, shoe-less since he was only wearing black socks. "Sei-kun ordered me and Kotarou to pick out you're clothes so you better get out of those button down and slacks and will take care of the rest." Kuroko just simply nodded without protest as he led the two inside and closed the door.

By the time he turned around, A pair of navy blue jeans was thrown at him. He clumsily caught nevertheless as he stared at the jeans and the two butlers who gestured him to wear it.

He sighed but followed since it was after all, Akashi's orders.

When Akashi mentally counted zero. The large door creaked open revealing the man he was waiting for, for the past 5 minutes. "I'm sorry for being late, something came up." Mibuchi-kun and Hayama-kun were fighting over him if he should wear a cardigan or not, He wanted to added but alas the latter did not win.

Kuroko fully came out of the door wearing a grey collared short-sleeved shirt, under a black thin cardigan and navy blue jeans with his white tennis shoes. Most of the clothes he wore were chosen by Mibuchi and Hayama just helped the blue-haired with his hair, making it slightly spiky and messy with a small amount of water being used.

He didn't comment on the clothing just stared at him in amusement and fascination. It really looked good on him but it's missing one thing.

"Good, let's go. Eikichi is waiting by the limousine." He said in the end as he pointed to bulky man who was leaning on limousine with crossed arms and staring the two patiently. Kuroko nodded his head once and followed his master as they make their way down to the small flight of steps and headed to the now awaiting door.

"Eikichi, to the univeristy." The redhead said as went inside the limousine, passing by Nebuya who nodded his head when the order was made. Kuroko shortly followed his master inside and winced invisibly when the door suddenly closed, almost caging his left leg between the metal walls.

"Place your feet on my lap." Akashi ordered when Kuroko sat down beside him. The blue-haired looked at him for a moment and nodded his head as he propped his slightly aching ankle. Akashi slowly untied the laces and removed the shoe after that.