Chapter 2: Stone Free

KINGU CRIMSON (timeskip to morning)

You woke up and yawned. 

You were in the guards room and noticed Giorno sleeping in the chair next to you. 

You shot a small ki blast at him to wake him up, not enough to damage him but just to wake him. 

Giorno jumped a bit but then calmed down seeing you. 

"So did you find anything last night Y/n?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary except this woman who gave off menacing vibes." 

"Ah, It seems we've encountered our first stand user." Giorno said.

"We should try to find stand users and keep an eye on them to determine whether their allies or our enemies." You said. 

Giorno nodded in approval.

"We meet back at 6:00 pm. If one of us isn't back by then we'll assume the other is in danger. If this happens use your ki sense ability to try to find me."

"Understood." You said. 

You and Giorno left the room and you went in the direction of the guards office. 

You went inside the office and looked around to see 2 guards. Then you saw something.

Something the normal human eye might have missed. Good thing you weren't human. 

You took a closer look at the mouse to see it had a human head. 

You walked over to the mouse-human and picked it up, hiding it so the guards didn't see. 

You walked to an empty corridor and looked at the mouse in the palm of your hand. 

"So, are you a stand user? Might as well tell me so I won't have to beat the answer out of you."

The mouse-human just stared at you for a bit and then spoke.

"Yare yare dawa..." It said.

The mouse-human then jumped down from your hand and started running.

You instant transmissioned in front of it and picked it up again.

"Hey stop running, its not like you can escape anywa-"

You were confused when the person inside the mouse costume started growing bigger

You and the woman both screamed as she returned to full size and fell on top of you. 

You attempted to push her off when you realized something. 

You couldn't breathe. 

You eventually got her off of you to avoid getting suffocated by her. 

You gasped for air. "A sneak attack, never saw that coming." You said.

The woman just blushed while frowning. 

You noticed something behind her. It was purple and really fucking ugly.

"Behind you!" you said. 

The woman turned around just as the ugly creature leaped at her. 

You lunged at the creature and attempted to punch it but your fist went through it. 

"The hell?"

The creature then turned its attention to you. It slashed your chest with its long claws.