Chapter 3: Limit Breaker Part 1

(Sorry for the 1 month hiatus but i was doing pretty bad in school and had some personal problems. Im gonna try to get 2 chapters out this week to make up for it.) Anyways enjoy this chapter

You dodged the flat shadowy figure on the ground attacking you. 

"The hell is that?!" you said. 

The strange person come out of the shadowy corner. She wore glasses and had bizarre hair. 

(since there's no pictures I can use just imagine a female version of Alessi from part 3) 

"Who the hell are you?" you asked. The woman laughed and did a bizarre pose. 

"I am the daughter of the stand user Alessi and I have achieved a superior version of my fathers stand!" 

"But do I care?" you asked. 

The woman frowned and threw the axe at you. You ducked and the axe went into the wall behind you. 

"Damn I think anyone else could have dodged that to be honest." you said. 

The woman smirked and the axe flew back to her hand, hitting your head. 

"OW- WHAT IN THE WALMART MJOLNIR WAS THAT?" 

"Allow me to introduce my secondary stand, ragnarok!" 

"My secondary stand is an axe which I can freely contro-"

She got cut off as you dashed to her and punched her in the gut. She flew back into the wall as your stand fully materialized behind you. 

"Shut up and fight, you're annoying me."

She smirked and sent her stand under your foot. 

You stood there confused for a few seconds before your stand punched the stand on the floor while you jumped back. 

You shot a ki blast at her and landed on your feet.

 'What the hell was that supposed to do?' you thought. 

You ran at her and prepared to punch her with your stand. 

But nothing happened. 

"HAHAHAHAHA! YOU FOOL, YOU FELL FOR MY PLAN!"

She sliced her axe at you. 

"Shit." You blocked the attack, but got knocked back into a wall. 

Your arms were bleeding which was strange. You had gotten cut by weapons sharper than that axe and didn't bleed.

You looked into a mirror nearby and gasped in shock. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IM A KID AGAIN!"

The woman ran to you while laughing like a maniac.

"YOU GOT YOUR STAND RECENTLY! THIS WILL MAKE THE JOB WAY EASIER! DIE Y/N!"

(Play theme above) 

You closed your eyes and focused your power. 

 You opened your eyes and they now had red irises. 

Your hair started to flicker between black and red. You calmed yourself as your power stabilized.

You instant transmissioned behind her and punched her in the back. 

"I-impossible-" 

"You may have a version of your fathers ability, but I have a power far stronger.  Let me show you the power of a god." you said.

You put your god ki into your hands and used it to bind her

You grabbed her and threw her out of the window, flying out and punching her into the sky. 

You charged your ki in your hands and let it out as a big burst of energy.

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

You watched as she flew off into the sky, eventually going to fall back to the ground. 

"Huh maybe I overdid it a tiny bit." you said.

"After making all of that noise there's no way that didn't alert the guards."

You picked up the unconscious kid and flew outside the prison grounds with him. 

You placed him on the grass and started wondering who he was and how he got there.

The kid started to wake up. 

"Y/n is that you?"

"Uhhhh who are you and why were you in a prison?" you asked the kid.

"Its Giorno, i think we've been transformed into children."

"No shit italian sherlock. The problem is that we don't know how long we'll remain children, or if we'll remain children forever." you said. 

"Good point." 

You let out a sigh. "I know a person that can help us but I don't think she's gonna be very happy to see me. 

"Who?" 

"My mom."

Back at the prison a shadowed figure crossed a name off of a list of people. 

"She wasn't a strong stand user but she fulfilled her job. All I needed her to do was turn him into a child. Now he can be finished off easily."

The shadowed figure sat in a chair and began to read an old book as another shadowed figure with red eyes walked out of a corner in the room. 

"Is it time?" the red eyed figure asked.

"Yes." the shadowed figure answered. 

The shadowed figure picked up a photo of a man with blonde hair sitting and talking to the red eyed figure and the shadowed figure. 

DIO Brando.