Chapter 4: Limit Breaker Part 2

You flew Giorno from the prison to West City and landed in front of a dome shaped building. 

You took a deep breath and walked inside. You snuck around the building until you found a room with a lot of devices in it. 

"She's usually always in here." you said. 

"Maybe she's somewhere else in the building" Giorno replied.

As you turned around a fist came flying at your face. You grabbed it and sent a kick toward your attacker. 

The man took the kick without reacting and you jumped back to look at his face. 

"Uncle Broly, is that you?" you asked

Broly took a good look at you. 

"Y/n is that you?"

"Uncle Broly!" you said. 

You gave him a hug as he gave you a confused look in return. 

"Y/n why are you a child?" he asked.

"Get the others here so I can explain." you said. 

A few minutes later

Gohan, Goten, Broly, Raditz and Mai were all in the room with you. 

"Woah why is there another me in this room?" Goten asked.

"That's not you you idiot its me Y/n" you said. 

" How the hell did this even happen?" Raditz asked.

"I'll explain but first, where's-" 

You were cut off by a slap to the head.

"OW" 

"YOU LEAVE YOUR FAMILY FOR YEARS TO GO TRAIN WITH YOUR FATHERS FRIEND AND RETURN WITHOUT EVEN HAVING THE DECENCY TO CONTACT US FIRST?" Bulma said. 

"Im sorry mom I would have told you first but I really need your help right now." you said.

Bulma sighed and gave you a hug. "What do you need my help with?" she asked.

"I need you to make something that can age me up rapidly until I'm 19 years old again." you said.

"I can make something like that but I'll need a bit of time. In the meantime you should take a nap and then catch up with your family." she said.

You walked to your old room and flopped down onto your bed, falling asleep. 

Flashback brought to you by chibi Bulma, Goku and Y/n

As a child your father trained you and taught you how to fight alongside your uncle Broly. 

Uncle Broly was a legendary saiyan, and was raised as Goku's brother. After great grandpa Gohan died, Broly and Goku met Bulma, who would take them on many adventures to collect mystical orbs called the dragon balls.