Chapter 6: The Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Y/n!

You threw a punch at Coolers face, sending him flying back. You flew after him and punched him again, then kicking him up into the air as you sent a barrage of punches at him. He coughed up blood as he looked at you with rage in his eyes. He summoned his stand as it shot multiple death beams at you. 

You dodged the death beams and summoned your stand as you both fired kamehamehas at Cooler. 

Cooler tried to block the beam but it was too strong for him as he got engulfed in it. You didn't give him a chance to recover as you punched him in the gut repeatedly. You sent a kick toward his side as he flew back. Cooler summoned frieza as he blitzed you. You were stunned by the attack as Cooler started powering up. 

"Now this, IS MY FINAL FORM!" Cooler yelled as he became covered in armor.

"I don't give a damn about how many forms you have! Im going to kill you no matter what!" You said

You rushed at him, throwing a barrage of punches at him, breaking some pieces of his armor off. He threw a punch at you but you dodged it and summoned a ki blast in your palm, shoving it into his gut. He coughed up blood and saliva.

 "Why you little brat..." he said.

Cooler rushed at you, punching you into the air. He then kneed you in the stomach and backhanded you into the ground. Then charging at you, kicking you in the stomach. Cooler wiped away the blood that dripped from his mouth, looking at it. He clenched his hand into a fist. 

"I won't let you disgrace my family like this, you already did enough by laying a hand on me." he said. 

He shot multiple death beams into your arm. The stench of burnt flesh started to fill your nose. You screamed from the excruciating pain. 

"As much as I would love to continue torturing you I have better things to do, the heaven plan must be completed."

The world seemed to move in slow motion as he raised his finger and shot a death beam straight into your chest. 

Your vision became blurry and everything slowly started to fade to black. You heard a voice speaking. 

???: "Don't give up on us after all of this kid, kill that bastard and make us proud." 

???: "Come on, you can defeat him Y/n!" 

Bulma: "You're smarter than this Y/n, you can find a way to defeat him, you got my brains for a reason!" 

Goku: "Rise son, and fight. It's time."

(Play theme)

You shot up from the.  ground, letting out a roar as blue energy shot down around you.

  ground, letting out a roar as blue energy shot down around you

"COOLER!" you roared. 

He turned around to face you and you recognized the look in his eyes. 

Fear. 

You blitzed him, grabbing him by the neck and flying him face first into the ground, then kicking him back up into the air. Creating 2 balls of energy in each hand you charged them up before putting them together and getting in the kamehameha stance. 

"10 times final spirit kamehameha!" you shouted.

The beam impacted cooler as he was sent flying into the air further, but he started to push back against it. You felt your beam strengthen as you saw a faint transparent figure of what seemed to be goku and another man who looked like him but with a scar on his cheek. 

Cooler shot a beam back as the 2 beams clashing lit up the sky. 

You heard a familiar roar as a green beam joined the clash. 

"Uncle Broly!" you said, happy to see he was alive. 

"Don't forget about us." Goten said, charging up a kamehameha with gohan. 

"Don't leave me out of this either." Raditz said, charging up his double Sunday before firing. 

"Come on everyone!" you yelled. 

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" everyone screamed, powering up enough energy to completely overtake Coolers beam. 

"CURSE YOU, YOU FILTHY SAIYANS!" Cooler yelled before being disintegrated. 

Everyone powered down and took a moment to pay respects to Goku and Bulma. 

You looked into the night sky knowing you had to back to the prison as soon as possible to help Jotaro as it was what your father would have wanted.