Chapter 5: Limit Breaker Part 3

Insert yet another flashback lmao

You had just finished training with your father and you were about to take a shower when he stopped you. 

"Y/n, try to transform into super saiyan god, king kai said that your god ki can increase after training." Goku said.

"Alright I'll try to use it again." you said.

You closed your eyes and focused on calming your energy until it flowed evenly, accessing your god ki. You opened your eyes as they turned red and your hair started to turn the same color. 

Goku grinned and ruffled your hair

Goku grinned and ruffled your hair. "Look at that, my own son is a super saiyan god at just 5 years old!" 

You gave him a hug happily as he returned it. Looking up you saw a figure standing on a hill outside the window. It had blood red eyes and its finger was raised. In what seemed like slow motion a beam of energy shot from its finger through the window and into your fathers head, exploding it as blood, bone, and brain matter splattered onto your face. 

You stood there in shock as your fathers headless body rested on you, arms still wrapped around you. Tears started to flow from your eyes as you remembered everything your father did to help your power grow, how he pushed you to get stronger, and how he took care of you and your family. How all of that had been taken away by that man with the blood red eyes. 

End Flashback

You woke up to see capsule corp in ruins. The man with the blood red eyes had Dr. Brief in a chokehold. 

"Oh you, you're finally awake." the man said. 

He snapped Dr. Brief's neck with what seemed like minimal effort and looked at you with a sinister smile. 

Lightning struck as his face was fully revealed. "My name is Cooler, and I will make sure to eradicate you and your entire family.

 "My name is Cooler, and I will make sure to eradicate you and your entire family

The man flew at you, punching you in the gut before you could transform into SSG. The punch was so painful that you nearly blacked out. Your stand came out and punched Cooler across the face, sending him back a couple of meters. You transformed into super saiyan god and flew at Cooler, punching him in the face again.