beginning

A woman of great beauty walked through the night,she had long blue hair with white tips, those gorgeous heavenly blue eyes that were crystalized, not a hint of worry about walking alone in the night could be found in those eyes , fearless she was, though this woman had a goal in mind.

Coming across a patch of red spider Lily's she went towards them, carefully pulling them apart smiling when she saw the little familiar blue spider lily, shimmering with the radiance of the angels

Anyone would be surprised to know just how evil the spider lily truly was and just how much pain and suffering it brought to this world.

Slowly the woman plucked of the flowers petals of that flower, slowly bringing them into her mouth and eating them.

Just like always the blue spider lily had no effect on her, not turning her into a demon like how it did with him, she on the other hand had never been sick, never felt pain, poison had zero effect on her body, weirdly enough her entire family had this gene though it wasn't a problem.

Once the contents of the blue spider had been fully eaten the woman finally got up, ready to go back to her home.

Then suddenly she felt a kick in her stomach, she rubbed it with her arms trying to sooth the baby.

"See you soon my beautiful yn" she whispered...

(First off for all my readers, I would like to warn you that this story will have lots of rape, and sexual and other kind of harrassment, anyone who's not comfortable with it I suggest you don't read, though the more detailed rape probably won't be until after the hashira trail, don't do rape it's bad and should be stopped, even things like kissing someone without consent counts as rape to me so expect that to happen)

Yn didn't remember anything, everytime she tried to remember something about her past it would just evade, how stupid.

One thing yn did remember is that she's never had a home, she's just kind of... Wandered, that's a good way to put it.

She just walked wherever she could and eated whatever she could.

Yn was about seven years old, she had fully blue hair and was often stared at by all the people she walked by.

Truth be told yn despised it, being stared at by much older people, Thiers gazes felt slimey it disgusted her.

That's why yn like young people, preferably under the age of 11 or 12, they just stared not how the adults did, more of a wonder and they probably viewed her as an angel, not that yn minded it she adores children.

Yn was just about to take another step to go wander again she heard a loud voice, "HAHAHA ITS ME KING INOSUKE OF THE MOUTAINS!"

Yn covered her ears because how loud it was, it kind of hurt her ears.

A moment later yn was tackled to the ground, her hand were then pinned over her head.

She looked at the person with who had tackled her down, they looked about a year younger than her but still somehow managed to tackle her down.

Not to mention they had a really weird boar mask on, yn managed to get one of her arms out of his hold, then removed the mask.

Holly crap, he was beautiful as much as yn, this was the first time in her life that she's met someone as pretty as her.

Apparently she had a shocked face because the guy looked at her weirdly, "what! You got something against my face!" They yelled.

"No your just beautiful" the guy then did something she didn't expect, he blushed, he turned away and started yelling trying to distract himself, getting mad at his red face.

Yn stared at him as he went on a rampage, what strange people this world can bring.

About ten minutes of his rampage, they guy was able to calm down, he then grabbed something off the ground.

Yn tilted her head In confusion as to what he was doing, he then went over to her with his hands behind his back, he showed her what was in his hand.

It was an acorn, nothing special about it but it looked pretty in yn's eyes, "you want me to take it?" Yn asked.

"Of course I do!" He yelled, face getting a bit flushed again.

Slowly, yn grabbed the acorn, it was small but felt kind of Smooth.

A new feeling entered yn's mind, what was this feeling? Oh yeah happiness.

For what could have been the first time in yn's seven year old life, she smiled.

The boy had to turn away from how bright it was...

After five years with inosuke it was Back to wandering, yn kept that acorn, it was know one of her most prized possession.

Yn apperantly wandered a bit to much because she was suddenly in the middle of a fight between a demon and a demon slayer.

Where the Gods trying to kill yn? What happened? Why is the demon Slayer so butterfly like?

"Hey little girl, you should leave as fast as you can" said the butterfly like demon Slayer.

Yn looked at the butterfly with a face that said, don't you think I know that, the butterfly only smiled.

What yn did next was stupid but she didn't really have any other ideas, yn grabbed a rock and threw at the demons face.

"Ow, what was that for" the demon whined, he looked like a perv or a pedo, he was tall and pretty, he had rainbow eyes, he was exactly what yn didn't like, just like all those old people who stared at her.

"Existing" yn glared at him.

"Why are you so mean, I thought pretty girls keep their mouth shut"

"Your delusional, you sicko" inosuke taught yn a couple words and she fully intended to use them on the f**ker.

"HM and I thought I liked children" the demon suddenly came to attack yn, the butterfly managed to save her but not before getting a hit on her arms.

Blood dripped down yn's arm, strangely enough yn didn't feel any pain.

The demon stared at her in shock as of he just found something he'd been looking for.

"Your- you her, her, blood, flesh, your mine" what did that mean, it was weird.

"I don't know who you think this girl is but you are not having her" the butterfly said, I looked at her, Their was complete look of determination in her eyes, how.... comforting.

"Oh~how honorable, lucky for you I have to leave because of the sun, hopefully will meet again, and I'll come back for the child, goodbye~"

Suddenly a vision shot through yn's mind, it was stained in blood, people were dying and all she could think about was running away, she had to run away-

"I don't know what the creature wants with you but I'll protect you no matter what" the butterfly assured her, but yn wasn't having it, she must be alone.

Yn pushed herself out of the butterfly's arms and did the only thing she could think off.

To run.

Ok end(how do you think of this idea)

taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~

-yn gives nicknames to random people she meets, it'll take the person a LONG time to convince yn to call them by her real name

-kanae chased after yn but surprisingly enough yn managed to outrun her

-kanae reported douma's strange behavior to oyokata and when she gave him a verbal description of what yn looks like he made an order to bring yn into custody at any costs 

Ok I'll keep the love interests a secret but I will tell you I want to make this one a bit gory and Their will be large age gaps, if your not okay with that then you don't have to read,to spice it up a little I'm gonna make the reader aromatic so while everyone is pinning after her she'll just be oblivious, I hope this idea is original.