news 3

{Ok, half of this will be story mode, and the other half will be me just telling you what will happen.}

"dear yn, you'll probably never have to read this but just in case something happens to me, that puts me in a position where I can't protect you, there are some things you must know, mainly because not only does your life depend on it but so many others do too"

"by now you probably put two and two together about the family who ate the blue spider lily and there relation to you, but I would like to add some detail about it"

"but before I explain that i'm going to have to talk about the origin of demons a bit, I may have mentioned that it was the blue spider lily that turned muzan into a demon, but what I didn't say was that it was actually one of you ancestors who found it, one of there friends had been sick and they needed the money to buy medicine for them"

"a doctor that had been chosen to treat muzan had put up a large cash sum to whoever could find the blue spider lily because he believed that it had healing purposes, he wasn't wrong actually but we all know the side effects were rather unsettling"

"of course your ancestor wanted the money for their friend so they spent an entire week with no rest, in the forest looking for it, eventually they did find it"

"little did your ancestor know, they had just cursed themselves, albeit the gods were much more gentle with them than they were with muzans descendants since they were so moved by how determined your ancestor was to help there friend"

"your family didn't know about this curse until many years later when they started to find something odd, people began to become obsessed with them to an unhealthy manor, they had expect the demons to act like that since there so obsessed with finding the blue spider lily but they didn't expect humans to act like that"

"one day the leader of the demon slaying corps had enough, he decided that your family must go into hiding so that they'll be safe, only assigning one person at a time to protect them, putting them through an extensive training so they don't fall victim to the curse"

"I was one of those people chosen to protect them, or more so chosen to protect your mother, from birth I was trained to put her needs above my own, to never give in to my desires, and to destroy anyone or anything that dared to touch her"

"you know the thing that you had to went through, were the adults...did things to you, I remember growing up many people tried to do that to you mother but every time they tired I would beat the crap out of them, at one point when I was 12 years old I had to fist fight 6 grown men that were trying to do things to your mom, I apologize that I wasn't able to do the same for you"

"I think your wondering what happened to you mom, and this letter will contain nothing but the truth, I refuse to lie to you"

"one fateful night we got word from the head of the demon slaying corps that the demons had found our location and were heading straight for us, that night was also the same night that your mom was going out to find blue spider lilies to keep them away from muzan{Im going to give you a hint about something but that is the very first scene in this book, if you remember}"

"without the slightest of hesitation I ran trying my absolute hardest to find your mom, only to freak when she was having contractions, at this point in time she was heavily pregnant with you and was about to give birth, when demons were attacking, not really the greatest of luck"

"I had to leave your mother for a while to fight the demons, by the time they were dead, so were the rest of your family and I only had the time to help your mom give birth before she died too"

"I don't blame you for your mothers death and I never will, don't ever feel sad about it, you gave me a reason to live and I love you so much as if you were my actual daughter, at one point I got seperated from you by some bandits who were trying to steal from me, and I lost you for a couple years"

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't prevent what happened to you, my advice to you is  never let anyone touch you, even if there gentle you never know what there true intentions are"

"One last thing, if one day I end up dead, I'm sorry"

A tear fell down yns face, the cloth that had once stuck so tightly to her face began to listen.

It also happened to be the exact moment that the hashiras had finally catched up with yn.

Yn turned her head towards them, no longer caring about keeping her face hidden.

Meanwhile the hashiras were mesmerized by the angel like face but at the same time they were conflicted.

Because this was the person there master told to kidnap.

(Story mode ends here, I'll make the rest short because I didn't expect it to be so long)

After the yn gets kidnapped and brought to oyokatas estate where she spends the next while in, the hashiras often visiting her.

I know that I need to add some scenes with demons but I didn't really have any ideas.

I decided that in the end yn is going to light a house in fire and commit not living, making sure her body is burned so the demons can never get the blue spider lily.

The bright side is that you live happily with marinette in heaven.

Ok this is the end, thank you for your support.