drowsy

{ok this is gonna get dark fast, also yn is a traumatized bean}

Yn felt drowsy.

She just wanted to go to sleep.

why? She don't know.

Yn had just eaten dinner with the kamado family then she suddenly felt drowsy.

She didn't even make it to bed yn just kind of fell onto someone's lap, probably earring boys.

hands started to caress yn's body, they all felt small so she just assumed they were earring boys siblings.

Soon enough their hands went to different places on yn's body, it was disturbing a bit but not as much as the usual

Weirdly enough this reminded yn of a different time, a much worse time, one that gave yn trauma of adults...

A six year old was walking alone, another starving night was going by, she would need food soon.

She then passed by some adults who were smoking and doing drugs, yn didn't pay any attention to it.

It was late at night no another person besides her and those adults, no one to save her from what was going to happen next.

"Hey little girl wanna have some fun~" said an adult noticing that angel like person.

"Um no thank you sir" yn said, creeped out.

"Oh come on, you know it's rude to reject people, or are we going to have to teach you a lesson" said a person who suddenly was behind her.

"No thankyou I should get going" yn was getting scared.

"Oh please your not going anywhere"

One of the adults then grabbed yn by her hair and pulled her into an dark alleyway.

"Please leave me alone!" Cried yn this was traumatizing she wanted it to end.

"Don't worry sweetheart this will all get better soon just be a good girl and be quiet while we fuck you~"

Yn didn't get the chance to say anything else because suddenly her pants where being pulled down, then an indescribable amount of pain hit her lower half...

(Not going to write what happens next)

It was near morning, yn's entire body was hurt, her crotch was bleeding and all she could think about was what just happened, she needed to physically die.

She couldn't live anymore, not after what had happened, it was so traumatizing, something a six year old should never have to experience.

Her entire world was surrounded by darkness, their was no escape.

She would never escape the darkness.

Then suddenly a light appeared.

"Oh gods, are you okay little girl? I hope whoever did this to you burns in hell"

That voice... It belonged to the one adult she trusted, the one adult she wasn't afraid of, the one person she cared about.

Gorgeous flowing brown hair,a face that was made from the heavens, those striking golden eyes that were special just like yn's.

Marinette.

Suddenly yn stopped feeling scared, all of her fears vanished and she felt herself slowly hearing voices.

"Yn!" Child like voices chanted over and over again but in a concerned way.

"Huh, what happened?" Yn asked, completely having forgot that they touched her.