harmony

butterfly woman and yn hunted for the demon, surprisingly everyone seemed to know that she and butterfly woman were demon slayers, that demon must be getting out of hand.

after a quick lunch that butterfly woman forced yn into having they went to go talk to the local people to get some clues.

multiple talked about a demon who only went after sick people, and recently their had been a high spread of disease in the town, so that appeared to be why the demon was targeting this town.

After they were done they couldn't really do anything until night time, yn wanted to sit down and wait but butterfly woman just dragged her to do something.

They checked out a bunch of stores, butterfly woman really wanted yn to try out some kimonos, she refused multiple times, what butterfly woman didn't know is that yn was staring at the clothing in horror.

Yn was almost thank full when night time came, butterfly woman was overbearing and too close, yn had the idea to go stalk some sick people that the demon would most likely target so that's what they did.

"this is kind of fun" butterfly woman remarked while they were sitting on the roof, 'yes stalking sick people is fun' yn thought.

then all of a sudden a weird feeling rushed through yn's bones, the word demon echoed through her mind, yn looked at butterfly woman, she hadn't seen to notice yet.

'weird' that made no sense, butterfly woman has been a demon slayer much longer than she had but yet she didn't sense the demon as quickly, how......odd.

yn shrugged it off, marinette was just a great teacher then.

a moment later, butterfly woman moved, meaning she noticed that the demon was here, looking at each other they went after the demon.

It was about thirteen minutes later that they caught sight of the demon, the mere look at it made yn pause.

'why is he so ugly!' yn thought, it was weird the red eyes did who yn was tempted to call Micheal Jackson was way prettier than this ugly thing.

Apparently the demon noticed yn looking at him so he asked what in a voice that tried to sound threatening but that didn't work on yn.

"Why are you...so ugly!" Yn said without any sort of shame, she swore for a second she heard kanae giggle a bit.

that made the demon angry, so he charged at yn, she sprinted away from the demon.

it was then that butterfly woman decided to play good cop and question the demon, "why are you going after sick people?" butterfly woman asked, with a strong face.

instantly the demon's mode went from 0 to 100, a big smile that was disturbing went onto his face, "isn't that obvious!? sick people are so weak and defenseless that I couldn't help but need to eat them, weak people don't deserve to live!"

butterfly woman's face was one of pure horror, yn couldn't see her face either but she was sure it was something like butterfly woman's.

"your a horrible person, don't you know that" butterfly woman said, while glaring at him.

"no, i'm not, they were bound to die soon, i'm just taking a bit of their time away, it's not like the had much left anyway"

Oh that made butterfly woman angry, "that's cruel, while some may not have much time left, but their is always the chance that they will live, and by killing them your taking any hope they have left to get better!"

It was then that the fighting started, butterfly woman went straight for the demons neck.

Yn tried to Do something but butterfly woman ordered her to just stay still, so that's what yn did.

the demon got a bit of butterfly woman's shoulder but not before she stabbed him in the stomach.

some more fighting happened before butterfly woman killed the demon, by then she was bleeding a bit, then she did something yn didn't expect.

butterfly woman went up to yn and asked if she was okay, it caught yn off guard, why would she ask if yn was okay when she was the one hurt!?

it was then that yn decided something.

kind, kanae was kind.

ok end{sorry for the shortness I ran out of time, good bye and have a good day}

taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~

-yn is now gonna call kanae, kanae 

-tanjiro and nezuko miss you already

-kanae was sad when you didn't want to put any kimono's on