news

Okay so I have been retired for a while now and I've put a lot of my books up for adoption, this is one of the few that I didn't because I don't really want to give this story up.

But I don't really have any motivation to write on Wattpad anymore since I'm writing a book that I want to actually get published one day.

But I don't really want to leave you guys hanging so I'm gonna tell you everything that happens next(or at least the basis of the story had gone on then there would have been more events).

In the next chapter yn is going to meet Tamayo, she also going to come across muzan, once he realized who she is and gets shocked over the fact that she didn't turn into a demon, he sends two demons to kidnap her so he can hopefully get the blue spider lily.

The demons fail and in the end yn will show her face to Tamayo who recognizes her immediately, warns her about the blue spider lily in her blood and that she should be extremely careful.

The next couple chapters will met zenitsu and inosuke will join the group.

For Rui and the spider demons I really didn't have anything in plan except yn noticing that Shinobu looks like kanae and giving her a Nick name(I forgot what the nick name was so just come up with one of you own)

The hashira trail will go by smoothly the only real difference is that kanae will be there.

The butterfly mansion arc will be a bit dark(remember I warned you in the first chapter) were kanae manipulates yn into having s e x. With her, yn ends up agreeing because kanaes kindness is kind of like marinettes and yns an innocent bean so she doesn't really know whats going on.

Fast forward to the mugen train arc, yn gains a sort of respect for rengoku because of how heroic he is, and that fact that he has a bright aura, later on you'll find that yn loves bright things and it all comes from our saviour Marinette.

In yns dreams shes with Marinette, away from all the bad people who want to hurt her and in peace, a plot twist is that yn didn't want to wake up it's tanjiro and nezuko who forced her to get up.

In the end instead of rengoku becoming a donut, yn becomes the donut.

Rengoku gets angry and tries to kill akaza but fails, once the sun starts to come up, yn who is somehow still alive and standing(it may or may not be because of the blue spider lily) and chases akaza, basically taking the role of tanjiro, calling him a coward while losing her sword somewhere.

Eventually yn passes out because of blood lose and it's saved by Tamayo who nurses her back to health, at one point when yn is sleeping Tamayo admits that it is hard not to try some of yns blood just because of how tempting the blue spider lily is.

Once yn is better, she thanks Tamayo and heads back to the demon slaying corps where she finds everyone is worried about her.

(It'll be good to mention but since yn litterly had a hand Pierce her stomach it took her a long time to recover so she basically skipped the red light district arc)

I'm pretty sure that yn and tanjiro share the same sword maker, (hagenezka I think🧐) and since he's so mad about tanjiro breaking his sword twice he also refuses to make yn a new sword so they go to the place where they make swords(it's been a long time since I read the manga so forgive me for not knowing what it's called)

Yn somehow ends up being dragged away by mitsuri who wants to spend some girl time with her and yn freaks out when mitsuri almost sees her face.

Yn shares some moments with muichiro and they bond over the fact that they're so alike(and the fact that they forgot about someone precious to them or at least forgot bits and pieces)

They defeat upper moon four and five, nezuko can now walk in the sun and we now go into the hashira training arc.

I was going to use this time to make sure all the hashiras are yandere for yn.

Things will become very interesting nearing the end of the arc because tanjiro offered to fix her mask since it was getting broken a bit, so yn walked around with a cloth covering her head.

Then yn is going to hit her head on a rock, passes out and remember something important, something so important it leaves her in tears

Ok I'm kind of tired of writing I'll write about what happens next later today so I hope you all are having a good day.