again

Tanjiro was behind yn, she new that he was struggling to walk, but yn couldn't exactly help him since she too was struggling to walk.

'deep breaths, never stop moving' yn thought, she had to keep going.

about an hour later they made it all the way back to urokodoki's place, by then yn was almost on the ground.

yn's eyes saw the shack urokodoki lived in, then a moment later the door to the shack suddenly fell down, yn was surprised to see nezuko walking on the door as if it were trash.

she could hear a happy sound come from behind her, most likely from tanjiro, when nezuko looked at them, her eyes brightened for a moment before running towards them.

what happened next was not something yn enjoyed, she was suddenly hug attacked from both sides, yn was far too tired to tell them to go away so she just kind of stood their as she was being hugged mercilessly but two different people.

To make matters worse, urokodoki came out and joined the hug.

How painful...

It was fifteen days later when her and tanjiro's swords came, some guy who definitely was trying to look cool came up the mountain, though this time yn actually thought he was cool.

Cool guy had approached them, looking even more cool.

"I am a swords maker, I make swords" cool guy said, ohhhh sharp things, yn like that.

"I am the one who forged master kamado's and master yn's swords"

Tanjiro looked a bit stressed, "um I am kamado and this is yn"

Suddenly cool man had a burst of energy, "so your tanjiro kamado, this is perfect, your a child of brightness, that means I might get see a red sword"

Suddenly cool guy started laughing as if this were the best thing he's ever been through, "what is a child of brightness?" tanjiro asked.

"someone with red hair or eyes' he said proudly, yn turned around and entered the shack, leaving tanjiro to deal with this.

eventually tanjiro got cool guy inside and cool guy brought out the sword's yn and tanjiro were going to be using.

urokodoki explained what the swords were and what they do, yn liked the part where he said they changed color.

since yn didn't want to be the center of attention she made tanjiro take his out first and look at the color.

when he pulled it out, the entire blade went black, that was cool.

for some reason cool guy looked angry now, he then yelled at tanjiro for being so useless because he didn't get a red blade.

then he turned to yn and told her that she better get a good color, it freaked her out a bit, she really hoped she got an interesting enough color to please cool guy.

swiftly she took out her blade, it stayed it's normal color for just a moment before changing into a bright white color that was practically radiating light.

'just like marinette's' yn though, she's going to cherish this blade.

lucky for yn, white was enough of a color to make cool guy happy, he was practically juming off the walls saying how cool it is to be the maker of a new color.

that confused yn for a moment, what did he mean new color, marinette had this color, other light breathers had this colo-

oh wait marinette wasn't a demon slayer, she just had the sword for some reason, she never bothered to ask marinette where she got the sword.

yn was about to say something, when two crows suddenly came and started to yell.

yn didn't really pay attention to what tanjiro's crow was saying, she knew he had a different mission than her, what she did pay attention to is the fact she would have to pair up with a demon slayer that wasn't tanjiro.

gods dammit.

luckily yn didn't turn to tanjiro then she would have known just how angry he was to be seperated from herself...

yn walked all the way to a town called {idk you decide} and waited for whoever was going to join her on this mission, please don't let it be-

"ara~ara are you the person I have a joint mission with?" yn looked at butterfly lady in horror, not that butterfly lady could see that through yn's mask, seriously this was the one person yn didn't want to see why did the gods make her come here.

rather than speaking yn just made a yes movement and prayed butterfly lady would  not recognize her, "okay that's great! Do you want to get some food before we start?"

Yn then made a no movement, this was very awkward, butterfly lady wanted to talk to yn but yn didn't want to talk to her.

"Can you at least tell me your name" butterfly lady said, well yn might as well tell her.

"It's yn" yn finally managed to say, butterfly lady looked happy that she finally talked.

"Oh that's such a nice name, mine is kanae! I hope we can become friends after this!"

Yn didn't know how to respond to this so she just muttered an okay.

For some reason butterfly lady found that cute, because she suddenly hugged yn and complimented her.

This woman was kind, yn new that, she felt kind of bad for hiding her face from her for some reason, that was kind of weird, yn still new she had to make sure no one saw her face aside from tanjiro and nezuko who already know her face.

"can.. you please let me go, I don't like close contact" yn finally managed to say.

butterfly lady took a moment to let her go, yn could swear that she saw a bit of anger in kanae's eyes but it quickly went away.

"aww i'm so sorry, I didn't know you had a problem with touching, I won't do it again" butterfly lady promised her.

"Now let's go"

Yn followed butterfly lady.

Ok end

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~

-i need to remind you guys that this is a book that includes rape, age differences, and manipulation, you might see that in kanae

-kanae fell in love with yn at first sight

-tanjiro misses you

Also:

Meme:

Literally any character: the stars are beautiful tonight

Yn: do you know who else is beautiful

Litterly any character: who?

Yn: Marinette