friendless man

"hey yn I want to ask you something, have you ever heard of the blue spider lily?"

"I don't think so" yn said, being totally honest to Marinette.

"Well in case, I'm going to teach you, it's important that you know about it"

The blue spider lily is a flower that came from unknown origins, it's a dangerous and evil flower that many people never even get to lay their eyes on it, but I suppose that's good"

Yn listened to Marinette intently, for whatever reason Marinette seemed dead set on burning these words into her brain.

"One effect this evil flower has is that it turns people who eat it into man eating demons, their has only been one person who experienced that but they have caused humanity so much suffering"

"That person is a man named muzan kibutsugi, he was originally a sick boy in a very wealthy family, his family offered a large amount of money to whoever could heal their son"

"Eventually a doctor who had found that blue spider lily offered to use the blue spider lily to heal him, that family excepted immediately not knowing the evilness of the blue spider lily"

"When the doctor fed the blue spider lily to muzan, muzan started to change, he became stronger, faster, and more agile, he had been reborn as a man eating demon who can not ever go into the sun"

"He also had been given immortality, being the evil man that he is, living forever wasn't enough for him, he wanted to be able to into the sun and not burn"

"Which is why he started to turn others into demons in hopes that one would find the blue spider lily so he could gain a resistance to it or for one of them to gain an immunity to the sun so he can eat them and gain an immunity as well"

"I'll tell you now that I hate him! While doing that mission of being able to go into the sun, he seperated so many different families, caused so much pain and suffering, and the worst part is that it was never enough for him! He's a pain who should die!"

Marinette was raising her voice now, meaning she was getting angry, whoever this muzan person was yn hated him already, anyone Marinette hates, yn hates them as well.

"Ah sorry for raising my voice, I just really dislike him, but do you want to know why he hasn't been able to find the blue spider lily?"

Without hesitation yn nodded.

"It's because just about a hundred years ago, a ordinary woman with white hair and a beautiful face, was adventuring as a child when she came across the blue spider lily"

"Being a curious child she picked up some of its contents and ate them, only to find that she didn't turn into a demon"

"A place called the demon slaying corps who were full of people who wanted to destroy the demons, took advantage of that, they would do anything to keep the girl safe and away from muzan"

"So in order to prevent muzans major weakness from going away, the girl was tasked with eating the blue spider lily so he wouldn't get them, it was a task that her desendants would do even to this day, the demon slaying corps put her in a secret but very hidden location to make sure that he couldn't get them"

"But the minute muzan found out about her existence, he ordered every demon to find her, he took advantage of all the times she has to go out to find the blue spider lily, he figured that If he ate her he could walk in the sun"

"later when he desendants showed up, it was found out why she did turn into a demons, with a little investigation it was found that her family had some sort of anti demon genes, where their entire body rejects demon blood, and since the blue spider lily is related to that, the effects of it doesn't happen to them, but that doesn't mean the blue spider lily goes away, it's stays in their genes forever and changes them physically, I won't tell you how yet"

"At first people came up with the conclusion that the anti demon genes would fight against muzan, but the blue spider lily in their blood wasn't going to let that happen, meaning while anyone with that gene can't become a demon but if muzan drank thief blood or eat them he would gain immunity to the sun"

"To this day we still protect all of her desendants, because if we didn't, we would all die"

It seemed as though Marinette was done now, yn had one question

"Hey Marinette,why are you telling me this at all?" yn was confused, why would Marinette tell her something that doesn't evolve her?

"because I'm worried, that one day he might come for you too"

yn was snapped out of her day dream, it suddenly became apparent that the flashback she had just experienced answered her questions but, why did Marinette know that-

"Please I'm begging you don't kill my sister!"

Oh right a weird guy who looks like he has no friends came here, pushed herself onto the ground and is know trying to kill nezuko.

Yn went for his side and shoved him into the snow, or at least she tried too, somehow he saw her coming an shoved her into the snow, yeah this guy has no friends, she'll call him friendless man from know on.

he then took it a step further and stepped on yn's back to keep her down, it was a bad move really.

"get off of me you stupid friendless man!" yn yelled pounding her hands against the snow.

friendless man suddenly went quiet, "i'm i'm...... i'm not friendless" the friendless man said, 'that's exactly what a friendless person would say' yn thought.

it was then that tanjiro decided it was a great idea to attack the friendless man, he threw a hammer at him, which friendless man doged with little to no effort.

nezuko also decided it was a great idea to attack, she charged at friendless man and knocked him onto the ground before grabbing yn and pulling her away.

'is..is nezuko protecting me?' yn thought, confused by the little demons actions, yn deciding that she wasn't comfortable with the contact tried to move out of nezuko's hold but it only tightened.

bad things seeped into yn's head, bad things she didn't want to remember, let go- let go- let go- let go- let go- let go-

what yn did next shocked just about everyone even herself, she started to shake and eventually her head went limp, nezuko took a moment to comprehend what happen.

did yn just have a panic attack and pass out? now that nezuko thinks about it yn always did have  that panicked look in her eyes whenever she made physical contact with someone.

A loud bang could be heard, nezuko looked over to the noise, tanjiro was out cold, the friendless man was going after nezuko now.

Instantly she got into a protective stance she was not going to let yn get hurt.

The guy did something unexpected instead of trying to kill her, he reached to nezuko's side and knocked her out.

Ok end.

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~

-giyuu actually felt sad when yn called him friendless

-nezuko remembers almost every moment with yn

-i hope I don't have covid

"prevention"yandere demon Slayer x fem readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें