⌜ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫 - 𝐣.𝐟 ⌟

Riiiiingg!!

You snapped out of your thoughts, realizing class was over. You then glanced down at your paper, noticing how you hadn't written a thing.
That didn't matter, though. In fact, taking notes was the last thing on your mind.

The only "notes" you had been thinking about were the ones you were finding in your locker every day.

At this point, you kind of expected it. There's been a new note every time you opened your locker for two weeks straight, and the only reason you couldn't figure out who was giving them, was because at the bottom of every single one was signed;

~ Your Secret Admirer.

You pushed the thought away and made your way to your locker.
As soon as you got there, Mouth, Joey, and Book were all at their lockers next to you. You thought they were pretty okay, but you never really talked to them. The only one you really talked to was Joey, and that was because you had quite a few classes together.

You had always thought Joey was a pretty cute kid, but never spoke it aloud. You two didn't talk THAT much, so it didn't seem worth it.

Of course, a note fell out of your locker as soon as you opened it's door.
You sighed, and picked it up, but not before catching a quick glance at the three boys who were all smiling and shaking their heads.

But this time, you just shrugged and shoved the paper back into your locker without a word.

Joey's face changed completely.

You didn't notice it, though. You just grabbed your bag, and walked out the door.

Under the bleachers was where you always ate your lunch. Unfortunately, your best friend was away on vacation, so you were by yourself.
You didn't really mind it.

You took your lunch and a book out of your bag, and quietly read. You were so focused on the book that it startled you when you noticed a person sitting next to you.

Joey.

It was a bit awkward, and you didn't really know what to say.

"Hi..?"
"Hey."
He had a small smile on his face. But at the same time, he looked almost.. sad?

"You uh, you okay?" You asked him.
"Yeah, I'm good. Are you?"
You were beyond confused, you two really didn't talk that much, so this wasn't exactly normal.

"I'm okay." You said quietly, and went back to reading your book.
It was a bit hard to focus with a pair of eyes on you. So you sighed, and looked at him again.

"Can I help you?"
"No. Well uhm, I just wanted to show you something."
Joey grabbed his bag and started rummaging through it, you gave him a weird look.
He handed you a note.

"Here."

You took it, and carefully unfolded it.

"I'll meet you under the bleachers at lunch."
~ Your Secret Admirer.

That's when it clicked.

It was Joey! It had been him this whole time.
A smile began to form on your face, and you looked back at Joey.

When he saw you smiling, his face lit up.
He then pointed to the note.
"You know, that was the one you didn't-"
"I know, I'm sorry, I should've read it."

"Oh, and-" He took another one out of his bag. "-here's the one I was gonna give after."

"Now that you know who I am, will you go out with me?"
~ Joey Finley.

"So uh, Y/N?" He asked you, and you could tell by his face that he was really hoping you'd say yes.

You looked at the note, then back at him.

"I'd love to."

He had a huge smile on his face, and he let out a small sigh of relief.
You had never felt so happy.

"I never really thought you liked me that much.."

And then he kissed you.

You brought your hand up to his face, smiling into the kiss. You two pulled away after about ten seconds.
You were both blushing like crazy, and he just stared at you in awe.

"Well, now you do."