⌜ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 - 𝐦 ⌟

Crash!

Your eyes flew open. The only light in the room was the lightning from outside. You rubbed your eyes, not knowing how long you had been asleep for.

You decided to get up, knowing that you wouldn't be able to sleep with the storm occurring. You attempted to move, but quickly stopped, realizing you were still in your boyfriend, Mouth's, arms.

He looked so peaceful sleeping, and you didn't want to wake him. So you carefully unwrapped his arms from around you, and slowly got up.

You made your way to your kitchen, grabbing yourself a glass of water.

Crash!

You jumped.
Storms had always scared you, and you never knew why. It was mostly the sound of thunder, otherwise, lightning was cool to you.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, you poured yourself some water.

Just as another crack of thunder came about, a pair of hands wrapped around your waist.

You let out a gasp, and quickly turned around, relieved to see that it was just Mouth. He had a confused expression on his face, and you put your glass down.

"Woah, what's wrong? Why are you awake?"
"Could ask you the same thing."
He just stared at you, and you sighed.
"Storm woke me up."

"Ah." He nodded, wrapping his arms back around you and resting his head on the top of yours.
You then turned to face him, and gave him a hug, which he returned.

"You okay?"
"Mhm." You stated, your voice muffled against his chest.
He chuckled quietly. "Cmon, let's go to bed."
You nodded, and you both walked back to your bedroom. Mouth got into bed with his arms out, signalling for you to come to him.

You climbed into bed, and snuggled up to him.
He could tell you were scared of the storm, but he thought it was cute, while you thought it was rather embarrassing.

He had a small smile spread across his face while looking at you. You looked up, and your eyes met his.

"What?"
"Nothin, you're just cute."
You blushed, and he put his hand on your face, leaning in. You leaned in as well, and your lips connected. Butterflies filled your stomach, and Mouth smiled into the kiss.

You both pulled away, and you turned over, taking a nervous glance at the window.
Rain was pouring down, and you could hear it hitting the house.

The sound was rather.. calming.

You turned back over, expecting Mouth to be asleep, but no, he was still facing you.

"Can't sleep?"
He shakes his head.
"Me neither."

He then grabbed the remote from the bedside table, and turned your T.V on.
You looked at him. "What're you doing?"
He doesn't answer you, and puts on your favourite movie.

You smile at him, and he pulls you closer.

About a minute into the movie, he leans down to your ear and whispers, " It's to distract you from the storm."