8

The room hasn't cleared out yet when Kol leans over the rows, grips her neck, and kisses her.

They haven't spoken since he left yesterday, and God. Arden missed him.

"You're so fucking pretty," he breathes out, his other hand going to her side and down to her bottom.

Arden kisses him and pulls back. "Not mad anymore?"

Kol shuts her up and kisses her again.

"Kol."

"Fucking say yes," he growls lowly, grabbing her hair, presses harder.

Arden tries very, very hard not to smile. "Show me the list first."

Kol grunts and pulls back, glaring at her. "You're so fucking annoying."

She tilts her head to the side and raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to date me? I'm really annoying. God help whoever puts up with me and all that—"

"Me, God help me," Kol snaps, kisses her punishingly one last time, and leaves the room.

Arden smiles and purses her lips.

Is the list so bad? What's on it that Kol can't get himself to show it to her?

"Maybe he has a fantasy in there he wants you to play out," Lila says, hooking her arm around hers on the way to the lacrosse field. Then she gasps and hits her. "Maybe he wants a threesome!"

It makes Arden cackle loudly. Kol would much rather jump off a building than let anyone else touch her. He'd pluck out the eyes of anyone who dares look at her for more than ten seconds, chop off their hands.

Threesome? Kol would murder her if she suggests it, she's sure.

Good thing she'll kill anyone who tries to touch him, too.

She shows up in his jersey and shorts even though she's not sure Kol still wants to see her—

He does, thank fuck, because he scans the bleachers as soon as they're out in the field and he's in his uniform, and God, he's so hot, and he jogs over to her, clearly not giving a shit that almost half the school is watching them.

Kol cups her neck and says, "My name's on your fucking back. I'll make you say yes after the game."

Arden grins, tilts her face up to kiss him good luck. "Good luck, baby."

"Oh, fuck you." Kol presses harder on her lips before he turns around, swinging his stick.

Lila stares at her, blinking. "You—are you sure you're going to date him?"

Arden grins. "Yes."

Kol's team wins, of course he does—and Arden feels like she crawled through hell and back squeaking every freaking time someone tackles him or pushes him and God, she will murder him if he gets hurt—

He doesn't. As soon as the game is over, he takes off his helmet and gear and grabs her off the bleachers, pulling her arm out of its socket.

"Bye!" she rushes to say to Lila. To Kol's back, she huffs and says, "I get that you're impatient, but we have all night. Aren't you going to celebrate with—"

"Shut up." Kol drags her to the boys' dormitory.

Arden huffs, trying to keep up. "You shut up. For someone so desperate to have me as his girlfriend, you're not very nice."

His abrupt laugh makes her blink. He looks back at her with the brightest smile on his face, his hair damp with sweat from the game, and her heart stutters.

Then Kol continues on to his room.

Inside, Arden walks to his bed when he lets go and turns to his desk, grabbing a pen. Her ass has barely touched his mattress when Kol tosses a piece of paper in her face. "Do me a fucking favor and complete that last one."

Arden blinks, smoothing out the paper.

Then she raises her head to look at him, smiles, and says, "I'll get there. Be patient."

"I don't know how to fucking do that," Kol bites out, and then he tackles her to the bed. "Is that a yes?"

She grins up at him, fingers in his hair. "It's a fuck yes. But again, I have to talk to Blaise—"

Kol shuts her up by kissing her.

Well, she can figure out how to date Kol Sandejas on her own.

*

Arden fucking Bell,

Here's my goddamn shit for you. Deal with my fucking feelings.

Hold my hand ✓

Kiss me ✓

Hug me ✓

Smile at me ✓

Laugh for me ✓

Think of me ✓

Miss me ✓

Cuddle with me on your bed and mine ✓

Stare at me in class ✓

Talk to me ✓

Blow me ✓

Fuck me ✓

Ask me to meet your family ✓

Get jealous over me ✓

Go to my games, wear my jersey, and kiss me good fucking luck ✓

Call me when you need me and when you don't ✓

Love me

P.S. This font is as fucking pretty as you.

All fucking yours,

Kol Sandejas