epilogue / arden

While Blaise and Yvo are celebrating at their honeymoon, Arden and Kol move in to their own apartment after college.

She's unpacking a box in their kitchen when her phone lights up. doll they're out of sugar cookies

Arden sighs. well fuck

Kol says, *we'll

It makes her laugh. He's so cute.

just come home without the cookies

anything else you fucking want

Arden grins. Except for him to propose? UMMMMMM

god hurry up

She raises an eyebrow. are you giving me attitude, kol? :)

fuck no i was talking to the lady in front of me at the fucking cashier. not you, babe.

Arden rolls her eyes. thought so. nope, i don't want anything else at the store drive safe baby. love you

And then she sends him a kiss emoji and a heart.

fuck you, he says.

Arden laughs loudly. All these years and a "baby" and a "love you" give him butterflies and make him blush.

Kol tosses her cookies in her face (he drove to the next store to get them!) when he comes home and pushes her down on the sofa—the only furniture so far in the whole house.

"Kol, stop!" she squeals and laughs, trying to get away from him, but he wraps his arms and legs around her and refuses to let go. "We have a lot of shit to unpack!"

"Fucking boring," he says.

Arden rolls her eyes and groans when he pushes her down on the cushions, locking his legs around hers so she can't leave.

Kol brushes her hair away from her face. Lowly, he mutters, "I added one last thing to the list."

She raises an eyebrow, looking up at him. "I already crossed off the last one."

"Fucking shut up." He kisses her and his ears are red.

Arden giggles. "I love you."

"Fuck, shut up." He kisses her again. "I fucking love you, too."

Arden wraps her hands around his neck. "So what's that last thing you added?"

"I have to do something for you first, remember? What do you want."

Right. Arden thinks about it. "You."

"You have all of me," he breathes, biting her neck. "Every fucking part."

She grins, threads her fingers in his hair. "Then there's nothing else I want."

A paper is thrown in her face. Kol sits back and starts unhooking her bra under shirt, pushing it up.

"Kol!"

"Read it."

God. Arden can't do anything while he unbuttons her jeans and pulls it down to her ankles.

She gasps and nearly kicks him after she reads it.

Then she smacks him with the paper, eyes wide. "Kol! You're supposed to be kneeling!"

"I am." He's kneeling on both knees, face in between her legs, fucking spreading them open.

"Why are you kneeling on both knees!" Arden almost shouts, covering her burning face with the letter.

"I'm going to eat you out until you say yes." Kol leans down and does exactly that.

"Oh my God." Arden can't fucking believe this man.

"Kol is fine. Baby is fucking great," he says, keeping her legs apart. "A 'yes' or a 'fuck yes' would take me to the fucking moon."

Arden is catching her breath already, damn it. She can't think straight! "Are those the only options?"

Kol hums in her skin. Arden moans.

"Are you sure you're a Sandejas?" she mutters, dazed, fingers in his hair. "You said 'please' in the letter."

"You have me by the fucking balls, what do you think?"

Arden grins, pulls him up, and kisses him sweetly. "Well, then it's a good thing I get to put a ring on you."

They don't get to unpack shit that night.

*

Arden fucking Bell,

Marry me.

Please.

P.S. This font is still as fucking pretty as you, but too bad there's no Sandejas on the font list.

Still fucking yours,

Forever fucking yours,

Kol Sandejas

*

now that's how a sandejas boy proposes skjfskjfksfjk