Chapter One: Making People Like You

Content Warning (for this chapter): swearing (no shit), reference to violence, alcohol, sex and vomit

Edit: I'm adding a general dubcon warning and if there's anything else I forgot to mention please let me know.

Key:

(Y/N) Your (first) Name

(L/N) Last Name

(H/T) Home Town (or where you're from)

[Note: Before you leave mean comments, know that I have a degradation fetish. Please be nice to me, or I'll cum.]

Word Count: 1400

I wish my mom wasn't such a whore.

"Okay" the black haired girl, I don't remember her name, says, looking over my schedule, "That should be everything, any questions?"

She smiles at me and I smile back, this whole thing is bullshit, "Nope, I'm good. You did a really great job on the tour--" Fuck. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name,"

"Don't worry about it, it's Wendy,"

I can't believe I have to do this, "Thanks Wendy, you're really nice,"

"Thank you, (Y/N). Oh, and before I go, you can sit at my table at lunch," I accept, obviously, because that's how this works.

But I think I'm overdoing it.

It has been a while since I've had to meet new people, but usually I don't feel like throwing up after one interaction, and the worst is yet to come.

"Alright class," something something, new student, me, "Why don't you tell us your name, where you're from and a fun fact about yourself,"

I stand in front of the class, looking of to the side, feigning nerves, "Well, urm, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I just moved here from (H/T) because-- well, I don't really wanna talk about it," I look over to the teacher and lower my voice, "Miss? Can I just... sit down?"

Of course, she let's me take a seat, she feels bad for me, what kind of person would say no? She tells some kid named Butters to raise his hand, and for me to sit next to him.

"Um, new kid, (Y/N)?"

I look over to the boy next to me, Butters, and smile a little, people really like when you smile, "Yes?"

"Well, if you don't have anyone to sit with at lunch," The blonde boy fidgets with his hands, that's adorable, I'll have to use that, "you can sit with me,"

"I'd love to Butters but--" The teacher cuts me off, telling us we can talk after class. Even though it's not a class, it's homeroom. Get over yourself.