Chapter Four: A Good Person

Content Warning: being a general bitch

Key:

(Y/N) Your Name

[Note: I got an exorcism and it gave me writer's block for some reason, so this chapter's crappy.]

Word Count: 2100

Three weeks into this whole slave thing has been easier than I was expecting.

Cartman's barely asked me for anything and it's making me suspicious. Given his reputation, I really wanna figure out what his angle is because I really doubt he doesn't have one.

From an outside perspective, I might as well never have made this deal. I haven't even needed to tell anyone because all he's been making me do is carry shit for him and do his homework. I even like carrying his stuff because it helps sell the whole 'I'm naïve little victim and can't be blamed for my actions' thing.

Right now, I'm at his house, doing his math homework, which is sweet deal for me because I get to play with his cat and eat his mom's cooking. But no, this doesn't make sense. Maybe he's gonna go harder on me next month, or maybe he's waiting for winter vacation? Or... I look down at the brownie I'm eating, "Did you poison this?"

"What? Why would you say that?" He says, defensively, but not defensively enough to be suspicious, fuck. "I can't believe you don't trust me."

He's good at this, I'm gonna keep accusing him, though, "You did say you were you were gonna poison me."

"Yeah, and I changed my mind. You went through with it, so if anything, I shouldn't trust you."

Huh. "Good point, but I'm doing your homework, so obviously I'm really nice and trustworthy."

Cartman rolls his eyes at me. It's clear he knows I'm a fucking lying cunt. "You're only doing that so I don't tell on you for being crappy. Besides," He takes a brownie, talking with his mouth full, "I'm only getting B's, you need to work on that shit."

"Sure, if you wanna get caught cheating, be my guest, I just thought you were smarter than that." I hand him his homework. "This should be a B+, if that's better for you. Anything else you want?"

"Hm. Get me a soda." This is fucking me up. What the fuck his he playing at?

He's meant to be asking for more. He's meant to be a total dick. What is his deal? Unless this is point? Or I'm overthinking it. Yeah, I'm overthinking it. There's a point where superrationality becomes super fucking stupid and that's as soon as you involve Eric Cartman, so I'm gonna stop thinking about it.

Remember, this, despite technically being payback, is supposed to be fun.