Chapter Three: Hereditary Whorishness

Content Warning: liquid expulsions of fecal matter

Key:

(Y/N) Your Name

(N/Y/N) Not Your Name (pick a name that's not yours but sounds similar)

(L/N) Last Name

[Note: I don't know what to draw for the next chapter so if anyone has requests that would be awesome. As long as it's South Park related anything should work. TIA, enjoy the chapter. (That's a demand.)]

Word Count: 2900

The party was a big a deal, and pulling a stunt like that was an even bigger one. Especially for someone who's still known by most people as 'the new kid'. It started with people telling the truth and of course, the truth got bent, leaving people not knowing what actually happened.

'Cartman crashed Bebe's party.' If anything, a downplay.

'He's manipulating the new kid.' I may have been the one to start this one.

'The new kid is crazy and basically just 'Cartman 2'' This one isn't that prevalent, I managed to defuse it early on. What can I say, I play the victim card well.

'They lit the house on fire and like, seven people died.'

'Gay.'

And of course:

'Cartman and the new kid fucked.'

It was almost a week ago, now, so there were variations or the rumour now. According to random people who weren't there, and verified by the intoxicated people who were, we 'fucked in Bebe's room', 'fucked in a parking lot', 'fucked in Denny's' which is almost(?) accurate, and, of course, we 'fucked right there in front of everyone.'

My personal favorite is 'Cartman has a micropenis and new kid is hung!', but that one didn't last that long because people couldn't decide if they thought I was a guy or girl.

The plan worked though, Bebe's parents even heard that there were people (me and Cartman, apparently) fucking on their carpet. In retrospect, maybe people thought we were fucking because we covered the bed in condoms and cum. Huh.

My karmic retribution for calling Bebe a slut, is being picked on for being a slut myself but Bebe and the other girls forgave me, feeling sorry for me and letting me sleep over the night.

Best part is, that dumb 'I was drunk' excuse, totally worked. I had drank one thing of punch that may have been spiked at that point, but luckily none of them know how alcohol works. And hey, if anyone asks, I'm racked with guilt.

After all, I'm the victim.

"Kyle, what are you doing?"