Chapter Two: Witches And Pumpkins

Content Warning: swearing (it's in all of them so I'm gonna stop mentioning it), lots of sexual related things, alcohol, drugs, slut shaming :(

Key:

(Y/N) Your Name

[Note: This chapter is dummy thicc]

Word Count: 3100

My mom won't let me go to parties because she's worried whorishness runs in the family (paraphrasing), so I lie to her and say I'm sleeping over at Wendy's, my straight A, student council, and, as far as my parents can tell, straight friend.

 Rounding the street corner, carrying my over night bag, I can already hear the sound of music which doesn't bode well for me because, as I'm conveniently just remembering, I hate parties. I mean, I'm a virgin, I do like food but I hate sharing it and alcohol's not my jam. The last thing I need is lowered inhabitation.

I'm still going, at least this way I get to lie to my parents about where I'm going, which is nice. Plus, with everyone else drinking, there might be a fight and I'll still have fun.

I knock on the door and Bebe opens it, grabbing me and giving me a hug, pulling me into her cleavage. "I'm so glad you could make it! Oh but, (Y/N), no costume."

"Yeah,  I know," I say, my face muffled by her boobs. "Can I change in your bathroom?" She agrees and lets me in, telling me the bathroom's upstairs and to knock, 'just in case'.

I couldn't buy a costume, or at least I couldn't get a 'sexy' one so I have to improvise. In picking something to wear I really had to do a balancing act, I need my costume to say: 'I'm cool enough that this totally isn't the first party I've been invited to', while still preserving my innocence and perceived naivety.

So I decided that was too hard and I gave up.

It's more worth it to go, well, lame and get some bonus 'getting away with shit' points, and this way I can relax a little. It's Halloween and I'm at a party, tonight's the night I'm allowed to get into trouble and everyone will forget about it tomorrow. My dumbass skeleton onesie is just insurance, and god knows I need it.

The kitchen is where movies tell me the cool shit happens, so I make my where there. It's also where the snacks are and they shouldn't be too stale yet.

The first thing I see is an ass, a girl in a bunny outfit making out with some guy, on the counter, next to the fucking chips.

"Hey what the--" The bunny girl perks up and turns her head to me, "Fuu... Oh hi, Wendy." What are you gonna do? Tell them what you really think? Of course you can't do that. "I'm sorry, can I get some of those chips?"

"Oh, yeah sure, your costume's... cute." They move out of my way and go into the other room, Wendy bothering to tell me the guy she was just face-fucking was her boyfriend, which was useful to specify because I had assumed he was her brother.