𓂉A New Mission𓂉

"ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴜʟᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʟʏ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ sᴘᴇᴄᴀɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ."
-ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

                          -𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎-
I watched her walk into her room, silently. The smile she had on faded away as she shut her door. Silently, I watched. I couldn't understand why I was sent to watch and take care of her in particular. I mean, she seemed like every other teenage girl. A little depressed, but nothing that should need my assistance. None of my missions are ever different. Just small problems, needed to be fixed with a little help.

But then why did they say to me, 'this will be your first big mission, don't fail it.'

The thing was, she was different. Right from the moment I came to earth and laid eyes on her, there was something inside of me that seemed to awake. I couldn't quite understand it. It seemed as though it hurt me when she was sad. Not physically though. And when she was happy, I wanted to smile. When she was mad, I wanted to calm her down.

I realized I wanted nothing more than to be by her. So I had been staying in her room rather than just around the house. Sadly she caught me this morning though, and freaked out. This means that it is far too late, and I need to reveal myself soon. But she seemed fine right now. I waited until she started to sleep, and walked out of the shadows to her bed. I sat at the end of it, my weight weighing it down. It was easier to walk around when it was night, as she kept her room pitch black at night.

She slept so peacefully. Her lips were slightly parted, and drool spilled from the side of her mouth. Usually I would grimace at this, but it didn't bother me much at the moment. Her hair was sprawled out around her, tangled and that same mousy brown. Her eyes were closed, and I could see those same bags under her eyes that had been there since I got here. You could really see them now, as her make up was off.

But something was off. She started to shake and sweat. I watched as tears started to stream from her eyes, and her mumble little words I couldn't make out. Suddenly she bolted up in her bed, and I jumped back into my safe shadowy corner I had claimed as my own when I came here.

I could no longer see her, I could only hear her ragged breaths as she panted from the dream. I wanted to sit by her, comfort her. But I couldn't yet. Now wasn't the time. So I waited it out.

I had a funny feeling, this new mission might be a bit different.

AN:
I am so sorry about this chapter being so short, but the next one will explain a lot about No One and why he is there and stuff! Love you babes <3