☺︎I'm Sick☺︎

"Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴜɴʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴀʙʟᴇ."
-Sᴀɴᴛɪ D.P.

                            -𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚢-
"You need to work in your acting." He stated coolly. I rolled my eyes. Sure I can pretend he doesn't weird me out, but he kind of does. I stuck up my finger up at him, and he tilted his head at me curiously.

"You think you are viscous looking, don't you, Posy Gold?"

"No, not at all." I said matter-of-a-factly.

"Oh yeah? Then you'd be okay with me calling you a little harmless girl?" He said snidely. I could just tell there was a smirk on that hidden face.

"Oh what, and you're a man?" I asked mockingly.

"Yeah, I am." He said, standing from the floor of my bedroom where he sat. He squared up his shoulders and stood at his full height. The shirt made him look larger around the middle than he was, and the pants made him look even more boxy.

"You're a man when woman tell you you are a man." I said calmly.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you could actually see me." He muttered. But I couldn't. I couldn't see him. Why can't he just undo the black figure thing, so I can see if he is sketchy or not.

I imagine him kind of sketchy to be honest. Like, maybe blonde hair and a long skinny build? Like a messed up version of Draco Malfoy or something.

"Well I can't see you can I? Arsehole." I muttered. He sat back down and looked at me. At least I think he did, I never really know with him. "What?"

"You are an interesting little puella." He said in an amused tone. I had no idea what he was saying, what he looked like, or who he actually was. When you put it that way...

"You know, I don't know what you are saying, or what you look like. So just get out if you're going to act like that." I said with a clipped tone. He still looked at me with his head slightly tilted.

"It means girl. I said you were and interesting little girl. Puella means girl." He said, still sounding amused.

"I still don't know what you look like you a-"

"Hey hey hey hey, okay, fine. I have black hair, um, uh, I think h-hazel eyes? No, that can't be right... um, I'm pale. Yeah, I'm pretty pale. And, uh, I have a thick head, yeah, not the smartest." He stopped talking and looked down.

"You don't remember?" I asked slowly. I mean, I guess it has been a good few years since he last saw himself. He scoffed.

"No! Of course not. And I'm glad of it too. Once, the princess came riding through the village and she saw me. A pretty girl, but she was such a bi- I mean, she was so rude. But she fell in love with me, so I had to let her down easy. And then I got beat, but that's not the point. I wasn't the most handsome boy anyway." He started a little ramble, which I found odd. Princess? Fall in love with his looks? Jee, I wonder how he looks.

"Well one time in third grade a little boy came to my door step with flowers and asked me to marry him." I said with a shrug. He chuckled, and then asked,