✾Underwear✾

"Sᴏ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ."
-ᴘᴀᴜʟᴏ ᴄᴏᴇʟʜᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛ

                         -𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎-
I barely slept over the course of the night. Why? Well, same reason I never sleep. Her. I think I threw all of the information at her too quickly. She was so pretty. Sitting there, curiosity dancing in her beautiful brown eyes.

As I told her, about why I am here, and why she needs me, I realized something. I had fallen. I had fallen head over heels for a girl. I'd only known her for a short while, and yet, it seems as though I need her in my life in order to live now.

As the sun started slipping through the curtains, her eyes fluttered open. Her gorgeous, perfect eyes. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, already knowing it was far too early to wake up and get ready.

I stayed hidden. Deep in the shadows. Even though she knew, I didn't want to take my chances.

She walked to the bathroom and shut the door, starting the hot water as she went. I need a shower. I thought to myself. I had been taking showers while everyone else was gone. And I was taking them in Josh's shower, as he had more guy things.

I didn't lie to her. I told her everything I should have. Accept for the part where I have to find someone to love eventually. And if the person doesn't love me back, well, let's just say I won't find another love.

Think of it as a... mate. You know how on planet Roariemen, there are the werewolves? Well, they don't find another love. They only find their mate. And, when you become a helper, it's the same rules. We just aren't as strict about it.

Suddenly, the door opens and Posy comes walking out in her towel. She looks so pretty with her hair all wet. She went to her closet and rummaged through the cloths, pulling out a yellow sun dress and a white long sleeve T-shirt.

It contrasted her personality boldly, but it didn't seem to matter much. She went to drop the towel, and I turned away from her. Making sure not to see her without cloths on. I'd seen her underwear, they were purple sometimes. But that was only because she slept in underwear and a
T-shirt.

I turned around when I heard her feet pad against the bathroom floor, to see her looking as  adorable as ever. She put on a light coat of makeup, making it look very natural. She tied the tops of her hair up, before stopping and thinking for a moment.

Suddenly, she washed all of her makeup off, took her hair out, and got dressed into sweats. She hopped back in bed and messed up the blankets a bit more. What is she doing? Is she insane? She has school in 20 minutes now-

"Mom!" She called out in an almost whiny tone. What the-

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm not doing so hot." She said, suddenly sounding groggy.

"Awww sweetie I noticed you were a bit off last night too. How about you just stay home awhile and rest a bit, yeah?"

"But mom I really need to go to-"

"No. You're staying home. You are sick, and you're never sick. Stay home. Love you sweetie."