Red x female reader

~Gaming buddies~
Your friend name One
Your friend name two

It was kinda hard to find other Gamers in your area. Most of them just played games like Fortnite, Call of Duty or Roblox. Which there was nothing wrong with any of those games it's just after playing these games for so long and only those games. It got kind of... Boring to say the least. You logged into a discord Group and saw there was a new member. At least one you haven't seen before. After a while of reading these messages. You noticed the guys name was Red and apparently hadn't been able to get on for a few months because he was moving in with his cousins. Your other friends on the server noticed you were online and started talking. You and your 2 other friends decided to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate online. As you joined the call you noticed Red was already there.

You: Hello?
(Y/F/N/1): Supp!
(Y/F/N/2): heyhey!
(Y/F/N/1): Red is muted right now we'll start when he gets back.
You: ah okay.
(Y/F/N/1): I just realized you haven't met Red!
You: nope.
(Y/F/N/2): pfft. You 2 will get along.
You: I can't tell if that's supposed to insult me or what.
(Y/F/N/2): nah nah! I meant it in a good way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 3 of you had cameras on. You and (Y/F/N/2) were childhood friends. He/She/They had moved away recently though due to financial instability. (Y/F/N/1) was his/her/them girlfriend/boyfriend/lovers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You: I got some new neighbors next door where you used to live (Y/F/N/2).
(Y/F/N/2): That so?
You: Yeah as soon as you left they like Expanded the house by a crapton.
(Y/F/N/2): damn.
(Y/F/N/1): Red just texted the chat. He said to go ahead and play a few rounds. Apparently one of his cousins is flipping out over something.
(Y/F/N/2): How many cousins did He say he had again? Like fuckin.. Twelve??

(Y/F/N/1): 8. Meaning including himself and his brother it's a house of 10.
You: yeesh..
(Y/F/N/2): Anyways we playin or nah?
You: yeah yeah!
(Y/F/N/2) had picked out King Dedede and Y/F/N/1) picked Kirby to play as. You had chosen [insert Nintendo Character Ig]. You 3 played a few rounds when you heard a deep voice fill your headphones.
???: 'ey sorry guys. Ash moved Poplar's t'ings again.
Niko: haha! Hi Red!!
Ah.. So this was red.
Red: 'sup (Y/F/N/1), (Y/F/N/2).. And.. [Y/N]?
You nodded: Uh yeah sorry.
Red: cool. Cool. I er.. Don't think we've met before. I'm Red. Ah-Fuck

Red had gotten out of his chair and ran off yelling someone's name. Suddenly you heard glass shatter in your house. You got up and ran to your living room where you saw a giant crack in your window. Luckily it wasn't busted. But you did sigh in annoyance. You ran outside to see what had caused the damage. Looking around you see a Tall Skeleton wearing an orange hoodie standing with a look on his face that said 'oh shit' as well as a smaller skeleton with a Blue bandana around his neck freaking out about someone throwing a Flower pot. You looked in front of your window to see a shattered flower pot. So that must have been what made the noise as well as the crack in your window.

Another skeleton walked out of the house. He had on a red jacket with yellow fluff and a gold tooth.. Wait a second. "Red?" You blinked in confusion. The skeleton looked at you. "[Y/N]?" You could physically see his face turn the color of his name. He apologized profusely feeling like shit. You tried to keep calm. But you were just as embarrassed for some reason. You could feel the pink rushing to your cheeks as you two just awkwardly kept apologizing to each other.
~The end~
702 words

~The end~702 words