Black x female reader

Black was.. Difficult.. And that was putting it lightly. He complained a lot, and overworked himself. He was picky and it was hard enough for you to call him your boyfriend sometimes.

Such as now. He was getting onto the cashier at a local starbucks for messing up the temperature. The. Temperature. The poor guy looked tired and like he wanted to go home. And now this tiny skeleton was causing a scene because his coffee was too cold. You brought it up to Nox you two could just microwave it back home or something. Then he started saying things that I, myself, as a writer didn't know existed, they weren't curse words but they were bizzare.

After his meltdown in the starbucks you 2 went to the car where you just laid your forehead on the wheel. And groaned in annoyance. Earning a confused look from your boyfriend who just sipped his coffee since they fixed it.

Black: "Are you alright my love?"

You looked at him with an 'are you being serious right now' look. He blinked at you innocently, yet confused. You sighed in defeat and sat back up to drive back home.

Y/n: "And then he called the cashier some weird name! Uggh! He just stresses me out!"

You sat in the living room with Sans, ranting about the breakdown Black had. Sans just laughed. You gave a look of hurt to him.

Sans: "Ah, Sorry not you it's just, you chose to date him right?"
You were confused by his question but nodded.

Y/n: "I mean yeah! He's unique, fashionable, and he has a nice voice!"

Sans took a sip from a ketchup bottle.

Sans: "Black came from a place where, technically it was a daily occurrence to get yelled at for doing the slightest thing wrong. He's toned it down since we met him but he's still... A lil' out of it."

You furrowed your eyebrows in concern at Sans statement.

Y/n: "Is that why he's such a perfectionist?"

Sans shrugged as he leaned back on the couch.

Sans: "Most likely, But I can't speak for Black, so-"
You nodded.

Y/n: "I get it. I'll try to be more Gentle with him"

A few hours later you were sitting out in the garden with Black , Rus, and Ash. You 3 had decided to help Ash in the garden [mostly because Rus felt bad Ash was doing it alone]

Ash and Rus were messing with some flowers, while Black seemed to struggle with a birdhouse Blue Made. You walked over to him. Y/n: "What's up?" Black grumbled something you couldn't really comprehend. You decided not to question it. He seemed to be trying to even it out. "Black it looks even-" you attempted calming him down since he was getting a little more violent with it. He grumbled a little louder, this time you could make out what he said. Black: "It is not. It's slightly tilted to the right, now left, right, left, Ri-" you grabbed his hands before he broke something. You felt him shake slightly as you held his wrists. His breathing was heavy, you could see beads of sweat dripping down his skull. Y/n: "What- A-Are you alright?" He groaned in annoyance pulling his hands away. Black: "Of course I am fine. What are you talking about." You looked at him with an unconvinced look. He gritted his teeth and walked inside. You following behind. Y/n: "Black what the hell is wrong wi–"

Black: "–SILENCE [Y/N]!" His irritated voice interrupted your worried one. Making you look at him Wide-Eyed and confused. You gave him a moment to breathe. You could see his chest rise and lower as he breathed. His fists were clenched and he looked stressed. You walked over to hin and gently lead him to take a seat at the kitchen table. He gripped your hand.

Y/n: "Are you able to talk to me now?"

Your voice was calm and sweet, dispite Nox knowing you were upset.

Black: "Yes."

You let him talk.

Black: "I- Ugh... This is stupid."

Y/n: "It's not stupid to tell me how you feel Black."

He took a deep breath.

Black: "Of course.. It's the vulnerability that I feel is stupid. I wish for nothing more than to be the perfect boyfriend for you [Y/N] If I can't do something as simple as have a stupid Birdhouse set Evenly. How can I deserve you? You are too perfect. I feel I must earn your love."

You felt your heart flutter and break at the same time. Black of all people was insecure about how you thought of him. He called you perfect.

You cupped his face in your palms and made him look at you. You, who had the most serious look on your face he had ever seen.

Y/n: "Black. I chose to date you. Yeah. You get annoying sometimes but if I can't handle the bad of someone why would I want to spend my life with them?"

Black blinked a few times in confusion, Black: "you.. Wish to spend your life.. With me?" His voice sounded uncertain. Like he felt you were lying. You brought him to your chest to hug him. Y/n: "Of course I do you nerd. If I date someone I very well treat the relationship as if we're already married!"

Nox chuckled and hugged you back.

Black: "My God, you're Perfect. Thank you."
~The end~
925 words

"~The end~925 words