Rus x female reader

Rus was your childhood best friend, having known each other since Elementary school. Even after he moved you two kept in touch. He wasn't even too far from your home which was great. Right now you two were sitting in an old skate park, it was late at night and the only light was some streetlights. Rus lit a cigarette. He held up one as if offering you one, you shook your head. He chuckled putting them back in his pocket. The Silence between you two most people would see as awkward, but between you two it was comfortable silence. But at some point it had to be broken. And you broke it Y/n: "So, how's the new place?" Rus exhaled some smoke. Rus: "It's.. Big. Sans somehow made a friend as we moved in." You chuckled Y/n: "well that's good I guess!" He nodded Rus: "Nox also fell off a step ladder and he won't admit it, but I'm pretty sure he sprained his wrist."

You nodded, Y/n: "Yeah, that sounds like him." Your phone buzzed and you looked at in. Y/n: "Oh Crap, I gotta run. I got work in the morning! Same time tomorrow?" Rus nodded, Rus: "Mhm." He stood up and helped you up. You flew into his chest. He just laughed it off, as did he. But your face was tinted with red. As was his purple.

You walked to your car, and waved to Rus walking to his, he waved back. On Your drive back you thought and thought about Rus, it was painfully obvious you two liked each other. Both of you knew you had a thing for each other. But neither of you wanted to make the first move. Even Nox had called you two out on it. But as much as you guys wanted to.. You didn't want to ruin what you had. What would happen if you guys got into a fight, and things would never be the same. That comforting silence would be awkward. You pulled into your driveway, and then went inside. You flopped onto your bed and fell asleep.

You worked at a coffee shop and today was your turn to open. Meaning you were one of the first workers to show up. You did your usual job, taking orders, taking money, and then you saw two familiar faces. Ones you recognized as Black and Blue. Rus's Brother and cousin. They seemed to be arguing about something. They walked in and the quiet morning got louder. Not in a bad way, in an exciting way.

Blue: "C'mon Nox I totally won that one!" Black shook his head Black: "Do not lie. Ash saw me obviously pass the line first!" Blue groaned, Blue: "Ash has the vision of a bat!" You chuckled  Y/n: "Hello boys, what are you ordering today?" Blue looked at the menu board behind you as black spoke. Black: "You know how I like it [Y/N], the usual."

You nodded and looked at Blue. Blue: "Uhh I think I could handle a Caramel coffee."Black gave Blue a borderline disgusted and disappointed look. You called to the back Y/n:"BRENT COME TAKE OVER WE GOT REGULARS!" There was a groan as a tall wolf guy came forward and immediately took over Cashier while you did the coffee for black and Blue. Using the term 'regulars' was code for Black , anyone who has delt with him while you weren't there had to deal with his wrath if they messed up. And you sat with him in case you messed something up. [Which was rare, but hey, extra Break] so now you sat with the two skeletons.

Y/n: "How is it?" Black gave a content hum. Blue: "Aren't you Rus's DateMate??" Blue blurted out, leaving your face flushed. Nox rolled his eyes. Black: "No, but they act like two cats in heat near each other. It's obvious they like each other." Your face got redder when Black used that Metaphor Y/n: "We just don't want to ruin what we have that's all!" Blue huffed, Blue: "That's such a cheesy Cliche! Totally boring one too! If anything, this should test your friendship! If you guys have an arguement and can't get over it what kind of friendship or romantic relationship is that!?" You blinked as you thought for a moment. Y/n:"Well damn.." You mumbled Blue laughed. Blue: "Mwehehe! You need to ask him out!" Black sipped his coffee. Black: "For once I agree with you."

You pulled into the parking lot of the skelecousin's home. Having made plans with Rus after work. You decided to take this moment to ask him out. You rang the door bell which sounded like a worse version of spooky scary skeletons. Rus opened the door. Rus: "Oh hey! You're earlier than I expected." You waved Y/n: "Hey Rus!"

He took you up to his room. You two played some video games for about an hour. Rus looked over at you. Rus: "You look like ya want to say something.. You okay?" You blushed, now realizing it was now or never. You took a deep breath. Y/n: "Rus, We've been best friends for as long as I can remember and I.. I just wanted to ask if you.. Uh.. Wanted to be. I-In a romantic relationship?"

You looked at the skeleton in front of you. His face was flushed in a dark purple and his hand covered his face in a bad attempt to hide it. He nodded. Trying to keep eye contact. Rus: "Y-yeah that would b-be great, nyehehe-" you hugged him and he hugged back.
~The end~
953 words

~The end~953 words