Stretch x female reader

honeybear420. That was his name on the internet. But you knew him as Stretch. And he knew you as [Y/N]. You and Stretch had been together for a few months. Even if you were 20,000 miles away. What's that? I didn't bring that up? Yep, you and Stretch are online lovers. Having met in an online game with one of his cousins. And you 2 just clicked.

You opened up your laptop to a Mysterious Message from your boyfriend himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honeybear420: I can't wait to see you.
You: Um that's ominous..
Honeybear420: ;)
You: Stretch wtf that's very ominous what does that mean??
Honeybear420: dunno, check your Texts nyehehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You grabbed your phone from beside you and as if the Universe had planned it perfectly your phone pinged.

Airlines: Got it, come by at 2:20 pm by: Wednesday for your flight to, _____

Your eyes scanned the text, over and over. Your computer Rang. It was Stretch. You Immediately clicked the accept button. On the screen was Stretch, he laid on a shit ton of blankets and pillows. Presumably on his bed. Some stuffed Animals you mailed him were in view as well.

Your eyes were filled with confusion and disbelief. Y/n: "You did not." He smirked and gave a Wink, Stretch: "I don't do a Lot of things, but I did pay for A ticket to me" you felt happy tears fill your eyes. You squealed. Earning a satisfied chuckle From Stretch. Y/n: "You got everyone to agree??" Stretch nodded Stretch: "It took a moment for Black and Poplar to get on board because safety concerns, But they agreed in the end" you hopped out of your seat. Y/n: "YESS I GET TO HUG MY BOYFRIEND HAHA!!" Stretch laughed, Stretch: "Ya better get packing, Ya got 3 days until your flight!" You gasped Y/n: "SHIT YOU RIGHT! I'LL CALL YOU LATER!" He nodded and laughed a goodbye.

It was finally the day. Who knew 3 days could feel like 3 years! You drove to the airport, you were on speaker with Red, who you learned helped pitch in with your ticket. Y/n: "Dude I'm going to have to Figure out how to pay y'all back because with my shitty pay There is no way I'm going to be able to pay all y'all back with Money!" Red made a grunt noise Red: "Eh, It wasn't like it was going anywhere important, We'd probably end up buying Junk." You nodded Y/n: "seems legit."

You pulled into the Airport. Pulling your luggage out of your car. Your phone still on speaker. Red: "Hey, Black and Blue just made another bet, Imma skidattle!" You laugh Y/n: "Gotcha get it on camera or something!" Red: "Pfft I will. See ya." Y/n: "See ya!"

You sat on the plane, anxiety and Excitement ran through your veins. On one hand, you get to meet the love of your life. On the other, what if his family doesn't like you? What if you screw something up and it ruins everything? You shake your head hoping to rid the thoughts.

When you arrived you stood off in a corner. Red had told you Blue, Sans, and Poplar would have to pick you up because Stretch has some daytime job that he didn't have anymore vacation days for. [Annoying but okay. It is what it is.] You looked for any skeleton looking fuckers, you then saw a bright pink shirt being worn by a tall skeleton. You walked over and 2 more shorter ones came into view. You tapped on the skeleton with a Blue bandana wrapped around his forehead. He turned to look at you. His cyan eyes widened. Blue: "Are you [Y/N]????" You nodded, smiling. The other short skeleton chuckled, Sans: "heya, I'm sans, that's Blue and uhh... Poplar" he gestured to the oblivious taller skeleton, he was looking the opposite direction for you. Blue tapped Poplar, Blue: "Hey! Poplar they're over here!" He gave Blue a confused look before turning and meeting eyes with you. Poplar: "Huh.. Oh! Hello [Y/N]!!" You waved Y/n: "Hello!"

You 4 got in the car. Sans Drove, Poplar was in passenger seat, Blue and yourself had back seat. Blue chuckled. Y/n: "What are you laughing at?" You looked at him. Blue: "Mwehehe! It's just At First I didn't believe him when he said he had his own datemate! And here you are in front of me!" You snickered. You remembered having to prove your existance to him too. Stretch had him in a call. And his face was filled with excitement and bewilderment. It was a funny event.

Pulling into the lot A few other skeletons sat out there. One had a sunhat on and turned away. so you couldn't see them too well. Another was a really fricking fancy tall skeleton, he had red, black and gold clothes and he helped you get your things quietly. You walk into the house. And it was big, yet cozy. It felt like a house that made sense for 10 skeletons. You saw some wine bottles laying around the place, as well as a white cat sleeping on a couch. The fancy tall skeleton from earlier walked over to you. Boss: "That's doomfanger, she's a wild beast so please be careful with her." You looked up at him. Y/n: "I see, I'm [Y/N]! You are..?" Boss: "Boss, Red's Brother and Stretch's cousin." You glanced over to another skeleton drinking coffee in the kitchen who was listening.

Y/n: "You are?" Rus: "Irrelevant to the plot, but I'm here. Why is the writer typing this anyway? This is supposed to be for Stretch!" Boss sighed in annoyance, "That would be Rus, half of what he says makes no sense don't mind him."

You nodded, now extremely confused. But you moved on. Boss took you to Stretch's room where his bed was filled with blankets, pillows, sheets, plushies, if it was soft and sleepable it was there. You flopped onto the bed and you then realized why Stretch missed your calls so much. You fell asleep almost immediately.

You woke up and the room was pretty dark, it wasn't nighttime but probably late afternoon, your eyes ajusted and you saw a skeletal face laying beside you. It was Stretch. He slept beside you. You realized he had one of his legs wrapped over you. You held back a laugh and scooted closer to him to put your head on his chest. You felt his soul's warmth. From your research this meant he was happy and healthy. You realized you wished to stay like this forever.
~The end~
1119 words

~The end~1119 words