Blue x female reader

It was a summer day. You, Blue and Stretch had gone to a lake to cool off. In order to keep your androgyny you wore a T shirt and Swimming Trunks. You and Blue were just vibing nicely together when suddenly. Blue saw Stretch laying in the grass seeming to let random birds try to eat his bones ot something. Lord what? You watched as Blue went to scold his brother and you stayed put. You watched kids swimming in the lake sighing. Out of nowhere a woman walked up to you. She had long bleached hair in a ponytail. "Hello Miss." She sounded annoyed about something. "Mhm?" You hummed in response. "Can I ask your relation to these skeletons?" She gestured to Blue and Stretch. "Pfft. That's my boyfriend and his brother. Sorry if they're bein—" the woman interrupted you "–do you not know that dating or loving a monster is a sin?" You blinked a few times. Attempting to process what she said. You were expecting a complaint on them being chaotic. Not homophobia. "What?" Was all you could manage to chuckle out. Blue walked over as the woman was preaching about the bible. Which you found slightly funny. You bit your lip in order to not laugh. Especially when Blue came by and had the most disappointed look on his face. Oh my Gosh the look on his face could have broken you. "What's going on here?" The woman turned to Blue and started yelling at him about being a monster and whatnot. Blue didn't really mind. "I hate to break it to you. But she's my datemate, and I wish to stay with her.. Unlike your husband I suppose." You had to cover your mouth in order to not laugh even more. The lady didn't know what to say at this point and just walked off. "How the hell did you know that?" Blue smiled. "Mwehehe. She's a Local at that cafe I've been working at. She doesn't shut up about it."
~The end~
340 words

"~The end~340 words