the end ❤️

umm i'm gonna make a new book and ion think imma have a sequel to this but i might use some characters out of this.

+2 months later

December 25th 2021

miree pov

sooo i decided to stay in atlanta. i got my own apartment and shop down here now.

jay ended up dating the girl that killa was with.

and now me and him are back together.

i mean we all saw it coming so like who's really surprised

"merry christmas bae." i smiled giving him a kiss.

"ight come on so you can get fucked." he picked me up grabbing onto my ass as i laughed.

———

"leave me alone keelan." i limped my way to the car.

we would normally be celebrating christmas but we have to go say goodbye to asim.

we drove to the airport and met up with the rest of the gang.

"you good ma?" he asked playing with my hair.

"imma be alright." i said getting out of the car.

we walked over to where mari nem was.

"hey y'all." i gave everybody a quick hug.

"omari i love u so much and imma miss youuuu." i pouted hugging him the longest.

he decided to fly out asim to get the treatment and he was going with him of course.

"i love u more miree." he chuckled patting my back.

"see you later boyfriend i love youu and i hope you get better."

i bent down and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"bye bye girlfriend." he smiled as they pushed his stretched into the plane.

he looked so fearless and that shit made me wanna cry.

we all waved as the plane took off into the sky.

mari pov.

"you good papa?" i asked him rubbing his stomach.

"yeah." he gave me a big smile.

it was his first time on a plane, i wish he could've gotten a better experience.

a couple minutes into the flight, sim told me he was feeling a lil dizzy.

the plane started shaking a lil bit, and some doctors came back to check on him.

"daddy!" he screamed out in pain and i panicked trying to figure out what's wrong.

his chest started heaving up and down and the doctors rushed doing some shit with his machines.

"daddy help meeee!!" he cried out and i pushed some doctors out of the way while grabbing his hand.

"it's gonna be okay sim calm down ok calm down i got you." i cried seeing him bawl in pain.

he started shaking a bit and i heard his monitor making a long beeping noise.

"aye what's happening somebody fix the fuckin machine!" i yelled shaking him so he could open his eyes.

"we're sorry sir, there's nothing we can do. it's too late." they stepped back and i yelled.

"WAKE MY FUCKIN SON UP NOW!" i punched the window..

"wake him up!" i cried falling onto his bed and holding him tight.

"he's gone sir......" they said and everything went slowly black.

——-

miree pov.

"okay bae it's time to open yo gift." i smiled handing him the small box.

he shook it around for a second before peeling off the wrapping paper.

"the fuck is this." he scrunched his face up opening the box making me mug him.

"ain't no way boi." he chuckled smiling and picked me up spinning me around.

"i'm gonna be a fuckin daddyyyyyyy." he squealed making me throw my head back laughing.

"imma be a daddyyyy." he kissed me 5 times and ran outside screaming.

"bae come back in here!!" i laughed grabbing him.

everybody was clapping and cheering as i covered my face in embarrassment.

"i love you sooo muchhhh." he smiled.

"i love you too." i said as he leaned in and we kissed as the snow fell around us.

————

the end 🤪

this book was very much giving corny and weird

don't be mad at me for killing asim but like yeah like i said imma make a new book and try to be consistent.

it ain't gonna be corny like this and in the i might make a sequel ion know.

but yeah stay tuned for more from me🙂🙂 i love y'all very very very much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️