"Why did i say that......"

PoliceHat x Love Dependent! PuddingCup
═════════════════════════════════════════════

═════════════════════════════════════════════[TW//CW] Shes scared of him leaving her cause he's all she has at this pointHe only wants her for himself

[TW//CW]
Shes scared of him leaving her cause he's all she has at this point
He only wants her for himself.
-ab*sive relationship

>Starting off strong I guess hah<
>Based off a very disturbing AU I have but not actually part of it cause this isn't gonna be as bad
or with like yandere stuff I might do one in the future with the comics I've made lol<
>this one is also rlly fast and short lol<
═════════════════════════════════════════════

"Why.. why would I say that...."

We started off as a plan to bring him down.. it grew into actual love. How did I expect not to fall for you. Hold your hand makes me feel safe and warm. You are my safe space on the god forsaken show.

"Ah! Pudding cup there you are! I've been looking for you. Let's go walk around the shopping center before the elimination! Let's hope our plan works and we can eliminate one of those 3!" He beamed, with a soft smile.

I like this warm feeling.

"Sure! Let's go, let's hope you buy me an ice coffee.." I said in a soft voice.

I love being here with him.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"Why can't I see anyone else...."

We walked around just to waste time. People have been avoiding me a lot more than usually. I hated talking to others so I would just glare at others. But I wouldn't even have to look at any of the other contestants for them to avoid me. It drove me into a bit of insecurity. Did people just completely not like me?

I shook my head and looked at PoliceHat. He had actually offered to pay for an ice coffee and something small we could share. I don't think it wouldn't rlly matter if others liked me if I had him. He walked back over to where I stood. He had a medium ice coffee and some Dipped Madeline's.

"Here you go puddin'! Let's go sit down somewhere.." He said as he handed me an ice coffee and open the package to the madeleines as we walked over to a bench. We ate and conversed with each other.

"I'll always be with you forever."

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"I promise i won't runaway anymore...."

"Anddddd Gumball is our next safe contestant at one vote.. Watermelon you are eliminated with 2 votes"

We did it! We finally did it.. I look over at PoliceHat he was looking at me already, he smiled and pumper his fist a lil at his side and whispered a small 'yes'. I did the same motion at him.

Afterwards we walked down from the rooftop hand in hand, beaming at each other. We sat on the Gaming rooms couch. Playing on the gaming console, we heard fast footsteps coming this way. PoliceHat perked up and turned behind us.

"What the hell is wrong with you two!! First you reject me!" Oreo yelled and pointed at us and then at me. He continued, tear prickled his eyes "You kick me off OUR alliance! He criticize me for my relationship and then you chose to go and do the same with each oth-" He was stopped. PoliceHat had.. PoliceHat had punched him. I got up quickly, instinctively. Blood dripped down his nose and the other off his hand. I stared in shock.

He grabbed him by his shirt collar, whispered something in his ear. Oreo looked at me with a pleasing look, telling me to help him. I grabbed at PoliceHat's arm. He shook me off and let go Oreo.

Please..

"Let's go I have to discuss something with you." He said in a monotone voice. I didn't move I couldn't. This has happened many times. I don't want to go. I start to move on my own. I don't want to go. I enter my room, shutting the door behind me. He grabs my arms.

" why did you help him. you aren't in love with him are you." He says as he moves his hand to my cheek. I stiffen at this, and tears start to form in my eyes.

"I.. I don-"

"Answer me this, puddin'...." he pulls me into a hug. He gives me a soft squeeze. The tears start running down my face as I hug back. I bury my face into his shoulder. I start to whisper 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry' over in over. I don't wanna lose this I can't. Not with everything we've been through.

"Weren't you..the one who promised to be with me forever."
"I'm so sorry..!"

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Pretty bad huh.. I'll make sure the next one is wholesome! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
But yeah this is how we're starting this book off lol