"we're both so tired.."

Watermelon x Pudding Cup

[Context//TW//CW]

Undeveloped feelings
Using someone

>I don't know I've always thought about this ship and how it would work out<
>but tbh it wouldn't rlly happen or continue in a good way<

═════════════════════════════════════════════

"PuddingCup.. please we know we can help you leave we aren't mad.. just please comeback and be with us! I miss you. HE misses you." PoliceHat cupped my hands gently into his. His voice echoed through the empty hallway, everyone had gone out they were used to being outside for so long and weren't used to the apartment complex.

I hated seeing him like this, but what could I do. I looked to the side avoiding eye contact with him and said nothing. "Please.. Im literally begging you...." He said in a hushed voice. Tears welt up in my eyes, and then I feel it. A short soft feeling on my hand. I burst with color and my tears finally fall slowly from the small peck he left on my hand. He doesn't let go of my hands and gives them a soft squeeze.

"P..PoliceHat....I'm really sorry." I say to him for reassurance. "I'll try. I promise to you, and Oreo. I'll be with y-"

"what are you two doing?"

We were interrupted by a stern voice. I quickly pulled away from PoliceHat and wiped my tears, PoliceHat looked at me with a hurtful expression by how quickly I pulled away. I stepped away from him as Watermelon stepped closer and closer to me. I looked down at my shoes and feel someone grab my hand and squeeze it harshly.  I looked at her and she looked at me with smile. This wasn't going to go well. She turned to PoliceHat with that same smile.

"Oh PoliceHat sorry.. Buuuut I would kindly ask you to not touch my girlfriend the way you just did."

She then wraps my arms around her shoulders so that I lean on her and hug her from behind.

"She is very dear to me you see.. I wouldn't want someone as amazing and lovable as her away from me!"

She says in a dramatic tone, she then moves my head closer to her shoulder and turns to give me a kiss on the cheek. I get embarrassed by this and turn away from her. Also to avoid PoliceHat's expression to this. This is shameful..

"Now if you'll excuse us we have an elimination to go to.."

why do I keep putting up with this.....? Just for the amount of validation I got from her.. when I had first joined?