"You put on such a show.. who were you!?"

Goka! Gokai?! Phantom Thief!

>this ones actually pretty calm lol<

>compared to the usual thing<

>I got this idea from listening to bandori again hah this song was actual one of my favorites, I played this song on all difficulties on the JP server<

>also this takes place as like a highschool class event????idk man I just wanna write this I'll see as I go that's just how I write there is never a set plan<

>This is only Police Hat's POV<

═════════════════════════════════════════════

The day was almost over we had just had our lunch break. We sat waiting for Wii U to speak.

"We'll be holding a special type of event this semester it will be interactive, you'll all get a roll through random invitations that can be found in your desks." Wii U says to the entire class. I opened my desk to find a well sealed envelope with a wax stamp and the deep scent of roses.

"There are 3 important roles and 2 supporting. The rest of you will be there to witness how your classmates develop and deal with their situation. Your envelope will include your role, where to present and a small description of how to act." Wii U announces and the class starts to talk between themselves hoping to be a important or just hoping to get to watch the spectacle. Some people go to open their envelopes but are stopped when Wii U continues.

"Please do not open it here, It could possibly ruin the element if one of your classmates knows your role already."

With that we all put our envelopes into our bags. Some opening them to get a peak later. Wii U continues.

"The event will be tomorrow in the evening at 6:30 and we'll be gone till the next day, clothing will be provided to you accordingly, please be here with your full invitation, or you'll be left behind."

'This will be fun.' I say to myself a little annoyed we don't even know what the theme is. I look forward in the row next to me to my two friends/ classmates, Pudding Cup and Oreo. One looks rather excited the other not so much but its hard to tell when she never seems interested.

These classes.... could not be any slower huh..

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

At the end of the day, I wait for Pudding Cup and Oreo at the front gate. We walk to the store together after school to hang out somedays. When I see them coming, their running at me at full speed. Pudding Cup makes it to me first and runs straight into me. I catch her. She looks behind her. "I win! I told you I could beat you in a race!!" She is breathing really heavy. Oreo slows down and is actually completely out of breathe. "I..I. I cant go further.. I'm dying police hat carry me.." Oreo struggles to say. I laugh a little. "Oreo you know that I can't do that." "But you do it for Pudding Cup!!!" He pouts. "Well that's because Pudding Cup is a gir-" I get cutoff by a punch to my arm.  "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!" She says angrily.