"Ill meet you next door,,!"

OREO x bakery worker!reader

[CONTEXT]you work at a small family owned bakery!OREO comes in a lot and u guys r friends/acquaintances,,

[CONTEXT]
you work at a small family owned bakery!
OREO comes in a lot and u guys r friends/acquaintances,,

>This ones gonna be soft lol,,,<
>as soft as I can make it also our boy<
>also not much dating just lead ups to a
date sorry to disappoint hah<
═════════════════════════════════════════════

He walked in accompanied by a male and female. He comes here everyday for breakfast or something small to go with his Frappuccino from the cafe next door. Although today he wasn't alone today.

They approached the counter and I stopped stocking the front display case and went to take their orders. "Hey! Y/N great day we're having huh? These are my friends!" He said to me with a soft smile. I nodded and looked down so my hat cover my face. I had to admit he had a very cute face. The female noticed and punched his shoulder lightly "Alrighttttt lover boy what do you recommend?".
Oreos eyes sparkled and he started talking about all the options, occasionally asking me if we still had some of the options. The other 2 listened carefully. They order simple things a chocolate cornet for the male, and a slice of strawberry shortcake for the female.
"Y/N! Y/N! You think you could get me a slice of the Crème caramel,,?" Oreo liked to order all sorts of things, he never really had a 'usual'. I nodded and went to get their sweets.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"You guys are gonna love the baked goods here! This place is the best!" I beamed to the other two as they sat down at one the small tables.

"Alright dude drop the act.... whats the deal with the cashier 'kid'?" PuddingCup said blankly. My face burst into color. PoliceHat nudged her softly. "Kind of disrespect but forward as always PuddingCup." He said laughing a little.

I squirmed a bit and fiddled with my hands. I hadn't told them about Y/N yet.. truth is I've been meaning to say something to them but every time I get close I just do the stupid flirty guy thing.
"I.. I really like them. But unlike other times it's harder to say it." I said in a hush tone. I look to the side where the cashier is.

They sit there stunned. I looked down at the table and played with my hands, it was a bit before they said anything. But when they did.. "PoliceHat..." "yeah..?" "Our Oreo is all grown up now.." "I can tell.." Still looking at me as if I had just revealed I had stolen something. I knew telling them would be a bit weird. All of a sudden a plate was set down in front of PoliceHat and then PuddingCup.