"will we meet again.."

Goka! Gokai?! Phantom Thief! (OREO P.O.V.)

>WOHOO SHORT VER HOPEFULLY

>WOHOO SHORT VER HOPEFULLY.<

>this is only other part I'm doing cause, I thought it would be funnnn<

>I might even tell you who the phantom thief is.... ;] <

═════════════════════════════════════════════

"Holy sh*t this is so cool looking." Pudding Cup says in a mumble, staring at the huge chandelier. "This feels like I'm part of a rich family.. wait—"  I stopped myself.  I fell a bit behind near the entrance to examine the room all together. I loved seeing the architecture inside the cruise I've seen many others but this was a pale cream color with many shades of brown. On our way here were many others it almost seemed like there were colors acquainted to everyone of us . Even with that thought, the pallets inside had me captivated.

I continued to walk around examining the area we were in I felt like I was lost in here, like I was alone in a room full of people. I look around and see Pudding Cup leaving the room with Wii U beside her. That's weird isn't it, I decided to try and follow them but as I was making my way past the food table. But the lights shut off out of no where. I remembered my role, I hadn't even prepared myself for it and I need to see where Pudding Cup went... I then felt my feet leave the ground, I let out a gasp of surprise. I don't even know what to do, I wasn't even prepared but this was supposed to test how we deal with it. So I stayed put and didn't put up a fight.

This person was very strong or just strong enough to hold me in their arms. They run over to the stage stairs and try and take me through the back. Right before we could go to the backstage a spotlight hit us. They flinch but it felt like they knew it would happen, I didn't on the other hand and I shut my eyes from the blinding light.

I slowly tried to open my eyes but I could barely see. All I could see was their eyes. The pale mix of gray and a almost crystal clear blue. They smile at me and then look out to the class and stare like if they were waiting for something. The spotlight turns off and I feel us move again. There is this warm kind of feeling from being in their arms came over me. I really couldn't tell who it was in the dark. That was something that we had to figure out, but I honestly felt myself go to sleep in their arms....

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

I woke up in a room, I was laying on a bed. I get examine the room, Wii U was standing in the corner talking with Missile. "Yes I do think they are doing rather well, though I don't know how to pull off what- ah.. he's awake." I hear missile say as he catches me getting up. I get a bit nervous and look at my feet. Missile laughs, Wii U hitting him on the shoulder gently before letting out a small chuckle; "I think you scared the poor boy.. don't worry we're just here to see things go well. Of course we're also helping the 'thief' who 'stole' you." . "I.. I understand. So who is it..?" I ask trying to get a small bit to who they are.