Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sex. Raw passionate sex. That's all we did for the past month. That and going to fancy dinners which led to late-night sex in Jacob's car. His shower. Fuck, we even did it multiple times on his kitchen island. I am falling for this man fast and hard. I'm scaring myself with my own emotions. But, the feeling is giving me a rush of adrenaline. One I never thought I could have. And each day, my infatuation for this man grows.

I lay naked, bundled up in his sheets, which for the past month are practically mine. I have been staying with Jacob nearly every night. And, I'm sure he enjoyed the company. When we weren't screwing on every piece of furniture he owned, we talked. About anything and everything. He knows me better than I know myself by now. It's a refreshing feeling.

"Good morning," Jacob coos in my ear with his usual rasping morning voice. He tugs the sheets away from me. Exposing my bare back as I lay on my stomach. His fingers circle designs into my flesh, sending a trail of goosebumps down my arms and legs.

"Morning," I breathe, adjusting my head on his memory foam pillow.

"Why don't you go take a shower, I can meet you in there."

I let out a small groan. "I just want to lay here. I'm not ready to get out of this bed yet."

"Are you giving me lip?" He says sternly, grabbing my shoulder and rolling me onto my back. But the smirk on his lips lets me know he's not serious. "Are you going to be a good girl?" His eyes scan down my neck to my chest, stopping at my breasts. He pinches my nipple between the tips of his fingers, eliciting a sharp hiss of pleasure from my throat. "Or do I need to show you how to behave?"

"Show me," I moan.

His hand slides down my torso, stopping between my legs. He pushes my thighs apart and teases my lips, causing me to buck my hips for him. His thumb trails over my clit and I let out a deep moan, arching my back under the feeling. I'm instantly wet for him from just that.

"Get in the shower," he says, pulling his hand away.

I let out a scoff and kick the sheets off of my feet, stepping out of the bed and trudge to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and don't step in until the steam starts to flow out from above the glass doors.

Hot water burns my skin. Leaving it red in its trail as it glides down my body. I dip my head back, closing my eyes, allowing the water to soak through my hair. A pair of cold hands snake around my waist. Tips of teasing fingers tug the skin just below my navel. I let out a moan, falling back against Jacob's chilled skin.

"Mind if I join?" He purrs into my ear.

I nod and his hands move in opposite directions. One slides up my chest, over my breasts, settling around my neck. While the other makes its way down my waist, to my hips, my inner thigh. He squeezes lightly. My ass backs up against him. His erection presses against me as his fingers slid into my slit. My hips sway with each push and pull of his hands.

Each breath is laced with steam and lust. His hand that's around my neck moves to my hair. He entangles the wet mess between his fingers and pulls my head back. My neck arches for him and he presses his lips to my wet skin. Sucking hard, leaving a not-so-subtle mark. Claiming what's his. And I want to be his.

His fingers pulse harder inside me and though I choke on the water from the shower, I can't help but cry out with pleasure. The need for breath makes it all so much more intense.

"Bend over," he commands, removing his fingers. "Hands against the wall. Legs spread."

I do as I'm told and his hand grabs the back of my neck guiding me down as my hands slide against the cold marble walls. His other hand presses down on the small of my back so I arch for him. His breath falls over my skin. Hot and hungry for one thing.

Me.

"What are you doing?"

"Studying you," he answers, finally moving his hand again. Down my neck and to my hip. "I want to know every single part of your body. Every curve." His hand trails over my ass. "Every dimple." Back up to my hips and around to the front of my thigh. "Every spot that'll make you hiss with pleasure, baby girl."

Just as his fingers are about to enter me again, a subtle ringing echoes around us.

'Fuck," Jacob curses as he backs away from me and steps out of the shower. Leaving me there cold, wet, horny, and completely unsatisfied. I knock my fist against the dense wall before I stand up straight. My jaw ticking with my gritting teeth as I have to fight the urge to finish myself.

Turning off the water, I step out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around my body, making sure I'm completely dry before stepping out of the bathroom.

Jacob is in the kitchen, his phone to his ear. His eyes lock on mine and he scurries back into his room, closing the door behind him.

What the fuck is that?

My mind stirs. Usually, I'm not this neurotic, but as I've mentioned before, Jacob has a way of doing things to me I never normally do. Who is he on the phone with? Why can't I listen in on this conversation? Is it another woman?

Fuck. I even hate myself right now for seeming like a crazy jealous bitch. I don't care. I can't care. I tug the towel tighter around my torso and walk to the fridge, pulling it open and scanning it for a moment. Something to calm my mind and torturing thoughts. After a few minutes, after my toes begin to freeze, I grab a bottle of water.

As the fudge door slams closed, Jacob's bedroom door swings open and he saunters out with a small grin on his lips. Looking like he did nothing wrong. Like he didn't just shut me out.

"What was that?" I blurt out, without being able to bite my Tonge fast enough.

"It's nothing, Sloane," Jacob says with a soft smile, but his gaze averts from me.

"Are you seeing someone else?" I blurt out again. I can't control the word vomit exploding from me.

Jacob's smile falls. "Sloane," he reaches out to take my hand but I pull away, turning my back to him. I don't want him to see this side of me but I can't help it. Hell, I don't even want to see this side of me.

"Every time you get a phone call you go to a different room. If you're seeing another woman, I understand. I don't judge you. But I would like you to be honest with me."

"Sloane," he says again, his tone more light as though he's about to laugh. "I'm not seeing someone else. I was on the phone with my parents. And all of those other calls, it's been them."

I turn on my heels to face him. My eyes wide. This man is some kind of mama's boy? Oh god, I knew this was too good to be true.

Jacob laughs as he notices the look of horror on my face and shakes his head. "I am in business with my parents. So we need to keep in touch throughout the day."

"Oh," I nod, coming down from my near panic attack.

And then it dawns on me that for the whole month we have been seeing each other, he never mentioned them to me. Did he mention me to them? Do they know he's seeing someone?

"What?" He asks, pulling my gaze back to him when I realize my eyes are looking down at my feet.

"You never mentioned them to me. Do they even know I'm your... Do they even know you're seeing me?" Calling myself his girlfriend at this moment would be the worst thing I could do. I already look like a fucking clingy lunatic. I can't push the line further.

"No."

My gaze narrows.

"No, they don't know I've been seeing you. I just wanted to make sure you were the one first." He takes a step closer to me, pulling my palms into his. He holds my hands against his chest and a smile caresses his lips. His body shifts against mine. "And you are."

I glance back and forth between his face and his legs. He's going to propose. Telling me I'm the one. I lean into him as if trying to nudge him down to the ground. But he pulls away from me and takes his phone in his hand.

"I think it's time you meet my parents."

It's not what I was expecting, but I guess it's a step in the right direction.