Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Undress and lay face down. Your masseuse will be in momentarily."

"Thank you."

I need to relax. I have never felt this much built-up tension in my life. My body is literally aching.

For a moment, I take in the sights around me. The room I'm in is all glass. On the other side of the glass are dense shrubs covered in dark purple flowers. The lights in here are dimmed. Soft music plays and sets a calming mood over me.

I drop my robe and hang it up on the back of the door. I walk over to the bed in the middle of the room, slide my body onto it, and tuck myself under the towels and sheets. I lay on my stomach, placing my face in the hole. The bed is warm and it makes goosebumps sprout up along my body.

The door opens and closes softly. The masseuse doesn't say a word. I kind of like that, though, they don't want to disrupt the relaxation.

The sheet that is covering my back is pulled back. Hands covered in warm oil press tenderly against my bare skin. They move up my back, between my shoulder blades, then back down again.

"That feels nice," I say on a soft moan.

"I knew you would like the feeling of my hands on your body."

"Kellen!" I snap, sitting up and pulling the sheet up to cover my naked torso. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Giving you a massage," he wiggles his oil-covered finger at me. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"You are sick," I scoff.

He laughs, "oh, come on, where is your sense of humor?"

"It's not funny. This is totally inappropriate."

"And you walking in on me naked wasn't inappropriate?"

I blink away the images of his naked body. "That's totally different. That was an accident. This is... This is just wrong."

He cocks his head to the side. "What's so wrong about it? I'm going to have to touch you eventually."

"Why do you even want to do this? Why don't you just stay behind your black screen and just leave me alone?"

"Because it's what the viewers want. They want to see you and me together."

"Why do you even like doing that? Exploiting yourself online. Do you even enjoy it? Hiding behind a black screen? Pretending to be intimate?"

"Who's pretending?"

My cheeks grow hot as I imagine, for just a moment, what he is doing to himself behind the black screen.

"And I do it because I love it. It's fun."

"Fun?" I furrow my brows at his growing smirk.

He nods and places his hands on the bed on either side of my hips. "You just need to treat this like a job and everything will come much easier. You keep trying to fight me. But I'm just trying to help you. To help you loosen up."

"And how did you do it?" I ask, genuinely intrigued.

"Well, it was hard at first. Being intimate with myself alone in a dark room with just a mic. But when the money started coming in, things got easier. It became something I had to do." His tongue runs across his lower lip that's inches from mine. "Now it's not a job to me... It's more like a game."

"A game?"

"Yes," he says with a slight hiss.

I don't even realize it but his hands are now on my knees, inching up my thighs, and I don't stop him. His fingers slip under my towel and my breathing picks up.

"They sit alone in their room with nothing more than their hands," his thumb grazes my thigh. "Their imagination," his fingers are inches away from my opening. "And my voice bringing them to the edge until they can no longer control their cries of pleasure." His lips brush against my ear and he lets out a soft groan. "Want to play, Freckles."

I nod and the most pathetic whimper falls from my lips as his oiled fingers find my slit. My legs spread wider for him as his lips find mine.

One finger slips inside of me with ease, then another, and before I can catch my breath he's three fingers deep. I grind against his palm, stimulating my clit.

I can't kiss him back. My mouth hangs open as I try and catch my breath. But each subtle move of him sends me spiraling. His thumb just barely circles my clit and the feeling makes my entire body shake.

Every bone in my body is screaming at me to stop. But the moans that rasp from my throat urge him to continue. My brain tells me to push him away, but my heart beats faster with the pleasure consuming me.

He pulls the towel down, away from my chest, and cups my breast with his free hand. He squeezes it gently. His thumb flicks over my pebbling nipple and I gasp.

We are only a minute in and I'm about to fall over the edge.

Heat builds in my center. My clit pulses as his thumb teases the bundle of nerves.

"You're about to come," he breathes into my ear. His smirk grows against my skin.

"Oh, fu—"

The door flies open.

Kellen rips his fingers from me and I quickly cover my body with the sheet letting out a wild gasp.

My chest heaves as I come down from my high in the presence of a petite woman in a white coat.

Kellen doesn't even bother looking at her. His eyes are locked on me. The satisfied grin not wavering from his lips.

"Am I interrupting something?" The woman asks, clearly not oblivious to what she just walked in on.

"Not at all," Kellen says, finally looking at her. He walks towards the door and glances over his shoulder at me. "Enjoy your massage." He lifts his fingers, the ones that were just inside me, up to his lips. His tongue snakes around them, pulling them into his mouth. He sucks them clean, shooting me a wink before leaving me alone. Alone, horny, and certainly anything but relaxed.