White Carnation... Tease

Where he stood the earth fell apart, crumbling beneath his feet. The winds swept across the ground, brushing the blades of grass up into the air around him. Where once stood a vast forest of trees leading to a lifelike city... Now a ruin of branches, concrete, and very, very many lifeless people...

Taking a deep breath and exhaling heavily, "It seems you're the only one who stands tall, and against me, huh?" (F/n) turns to face, "Mako."

-- CLINK! -- A golden spiked bat hits the ground, as Mako dons the Two-Star Uniform and moves her hat slightly to the side, "Why? Why would you do this?"

"The hardest choices in life aren't between what's right and what's wrong but between what's right and what's best." He said kindly, stepping one foot forward. "Try to understand that."

"What I understand is you being a big dummy!" A tear streams down her face before looking at him, tension-filled expression.

She springs right for him, and (F/n) blocks at the last moment with his shield -- CLANG! -- Soon after, she kicks his knee sideways, momentarily unbalanced. She brings the bat down like a lumberjack's axe.

(F/n) blocks it yet again, but is driven to his knees. Down the weapon comes, again and again! Until with every ounce of her strength, she delivers a shattering blow to his shield, which connects to his chest and having him go right through the ground creating a long trench in the process.

Mako nonchalantly hops down, then a bright spark is seen below as she is descending; an elongated energy beam comes right for her! The brawler reorients to the wall, her getas dig into the rocks skidding down, pushing her legs against the rocks to slow down her descend before launching herself at the hybrid.

(F/n) sees her coming and pivots his shoulder back from a diagonal swing of her bat, counters with a low left hook to the side, having the girl slide backwards. Mako quickly gets her footing and ducks a left swing of his blade and uppercuts the chin with her brass knuckle, sent flying upwards before flipping backwards in mid air and shoots a energy blast at Mako.

She jumps to the side to avoid it and pulls out her lengthy chain to chuck right at his wrists, caught off guard as he's pulled straight to the ground. The young girl catching her breath until she is yanked forward into the dust of debris, she ducked backwards from his semi-circle energy blade, luckily to notice the glowing weapon, bobbed and weaved the next two swings which gets him tangled up, she grabs hold of her chain and jerks it backwards to make him twirl up and out of the trench just for the hybrid to slam right into the ground floor!

Mako launches out of the trench, and immediately dives down with a drop-kick, which the hybrid is able to dodge, fracturing the floor in the process. (F/n) raises and crosses his arms, further charging up energy spheres in his palms and Mako within reach to disrupt his move, he releases a brilliant yellow burst...!! -- BBBOOOOOOOOMM!!!! -- Creating a titanic mushroom cloud..!