Wine & Dine [Lemon]

(Part I & II)

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
▪▪ = Sequence of Event
- - = Time Skip
(F/n) = First Name

Outfit: Black long sleeve henley shirt with navy jeans and a pair of tan leather casual boots.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Kiryuin Manor] --Early Morning--

There was light streaming through the window when (F/n) awoke. Sits up as he rubbed his nape, "What a night."

"Did you sleep well?" Satsuki asked as she propped her foot upon a chair, and gradually slips on her thigh-high heel.

"I did..." Seeming to be lost for a moment then smiled, "Have I ever told you how dominantly beautiful you are in that outfit?"

"Many times, when Matoi is or is not present." She answered, fixing her sleeves.

"Right, Ryuko..." Sitting at the side of the bed, with a hint of worry.

Satsuki took notice of this and walked up to him, "Trying to figure it out a good explanation on your whereabouts."

"The funny thing is, I was supposed to be bailed out by someone else... And it turned out to be you." He chuckled.

She cupped his cheek, "Well it's rarely often that a woman finds her man behind bars after a foolish incident."

(F/n): "Make more sense if it were Vegas. But what would I tell her?"

Satsuki: "The truth."

He raised an eyebrow, "The truth? Just like that?"

"But bend it like I do." She added.

"Like how I bended you last night~?" He teased.

Satsuki hummed then placed her barefoot between his legs, "For that little remark, put on my other heel." Throwing it onto his lap.

(F/n) was aware of Satsuki's teasing and played along, "As you wish, milady."

He opens up the fabric of her boot with one hand while holding up her foot with the other. Then begins to slide her foot slowly inside, her eyes were onto him, almost allured as his fingers went from her ankle up to her calf, sliding up more to her hamstring.

"There you go." He smiled.

"Thank you..." She said, then leaned her leg in forward, "Tell me if it's on right to you."

"It most certainly does, also..." His eyes went down her figure to her legs, leaning in and pressed his lips to her thigh, "I like the way the fabric hugs your skin."

"You're insatiable." She grinned lightly.

"Much like your ambition." He said softly, slowly kissing up.

Satsuki had her eyes fixiated on him, the way he sucked gently on her skin. She wanted him to continue fondling her, but he pulled back which disappointed her.

"We should probably get going now. Wouldn't want the Student Council President to be late." (F/n) reminded.

Satsuki turned over to the clock, "Hm, before that..." She stepped back and sat upon a chair, then slowly parted her thighs and gave (F/n) a soft smile, "Don't skip breakfast~"

(F/n)'s eyes widen as his girlfriend asked him to eat her out, deciding to take things further. He composed himself and nodded, "When do I ever?"

He came forward down to his knees, his hands massaged up her legs, guiding her legs slowly further apart as he leaned forward, hands reaching up her skirt and fingers hooking into the band of her panties.