Chapter 4

A clash of thunder was heard while lightning strikes down upon Chennai and it's people. On a particular Sunday evening two souls were exhausted from the days back to back shoots and recordings. 

Ashwin leans against the window sill of his room and stares into the abyss. He places his hands against his chest and positions it above his heart and sighs deeply, he felt as though something was missing...He felt uncomplete. There was this unexplainable pain in his heart that kept coming back even if he tried to push it away.

All his life he's been alone, ever since he decided to step into the cinema industry no one was there for him except his parents. Even though they say they are happy for him and continue supporting him, he can see the little disappointment in his parents eyes. He swore to himself that if not for him, at least for his parents he would would succeed in his career and make it big in the industry, he would prove to all those who underestimated and humiliated his family that he was capable of succeeding in his career. 

He then met Rakshan through a project that he worked on. Just like him Rakshan was trying to get into the cinema industry so they immediately clicked and became good friends. Even though it took time for him to open up to people there was something about Rakshan that just put a spark in his soul. He knew it was a good decision to get acquainted with Rakshan.

But recently his mind seems to have attached itself to a girl unknowingly, Ashwin himself doesn't know why he cares for this girl at all. All he did was accidently send a message to the wrong number thinking it was his machan, Rakshan. After clarifying that it was the wrong number he could have blocked the number and went on with his life but for some reason he didn't....

The rain drops softly hit against the window while Ashwin tried to calm his racing heart and thoughts. It was a long day filled with tension and Ashwin needed a break, as if god had heard his pleas, his phoned tinged with a notification sound. 

Ashwin picked up the phone and read the notification, his mood changed immediately from reading it, an automatic smile was on his face as he unlocked his phone and began to type.

Enna sir? Innaiku oru message kooda send panala

Enna forget pannitingalo?

Illa ma.. shoot iruthichu athuthaan busy-ya irunthen

But nee kooda message panala

Ethu shoot-ah? 🤔

"Ayyo olaritano?" he thought. "What can I do now, already solliten mothama solla vendiyathu thaan"

Aama ma

Enna shoot?

Athu.. athu vanthu

What? thayangaamal sollunga

Naan oru actor ma...

Apdiya🤩 Wow naan oru actor koodaya pesuren

Apdi sollalam

Wow what a combination oru singer-um actor-um friends aagalaam

Singer-ah yaar singer?

Ashwin was confused, he was the actor but who was the singer? He didn't even have that many friends to begin with and none of the people he knew were singers so how could he possibly know a singer.

😑😑😑

Enna ma? Sollu yaar singer?

Ayyo Actor sir.. singer vera yaarum illa naan thaan

Neeya?

Yen naan singer-ah iruka koodatho?

Illa ma naan apdi sollala but aren't you in college?

Oho apdi sollringalo, yes I'm still in college but athayum padichu singer velaiyum paakuren

Oh really, that's good ma focus on your career but don't abandon your studies

Enna neegal ellam advice panringa🤨

Athellam apdi thaan

😅

Aama nee yen enaku message send pannala?

Oh athuva enakum shoot/recordings irunthuthu so athunaala mudiyala

Romba tired-ah iruka?

Aama it was such an exauhsting day🥱

Saaptiya

Illaye neenga?

Naanum sapdala, sari nee poi saptu poi thoongu naalaiku pesalam

Koja neram pesalam endu vanthaal🙄

Unaku tired-ah iruku ma we can talk later, you should get rest.

Apo sari Tata 😄

Bye ma nalla thoongu

Ashwin put his phone down and smiled happily, all his work tension was forgotten while talking to this girl. He didn't know how but she does something to him. All his worries and tensions are forgotten by a simple conversation with her. He realised he still didn't know her name, all he knew was that she was a singer. 

"Cha intha time-um miss aachuthu" he thought, "Next time I should not forget"

With a good mood he went to his kitchen to prepare something for himself and have some rest.

____

Your thoughts on this chapter?

They just got to know each other's career, what will they find out next?