SHATTERED MOLD

At an instant the patuquine family were no longer a perfect family one, once thought of them were

my upcoming days to be in, have been nothing but hell, my mom had worsen and on top of all that his husband isnt even close to being a husband material, for my mom and I.

"mom, im home"

Each day as i let out a phrase to let them know im home a faint wind is blown through my face with the stench of cigs and booze, I walk by the living room to get to the stairs and i see my mom laid on the couch while the tv is left open, with it having no cignal since she cant pay for anything in this house.

"why even bother opening the tv on?"

I left a sigh as to why i even care what she does when she herself her whole life never paid any mind for me.

My routine unfortunately couldnt even at the lesst not follow the footsteps of my miserable life. In my run of luck, there is no such hope.
I have began to sunk with my studies and currently grasping onto Nothing but

"just get it over with"

And barely hanging on to every excuse i could think of just so i could pass

" professor im sorry i have been behind with the requirements there is to be submitted on the deadline u have given us, i was wondering if i could have an extra allotted time for me to catch up"

And ofcourse they have no choice but to just agree
But in some instances it just wont work haha

"ms can u give me an extra day for me to submit?"

"i have given you time enough to do the task and what is you do in you free time, it would be absurd to ask for more. Set your priorities and comply respectively"

"oh thank yo-" with a knife in my hand respectively do 0_o

Gerome and i ever since we had our fallout. We never spoke or atleast i didnt choose to acknowledge his existence anymore - _- now that im more educated and have set my standards beyond his being and his mere presence just makes me want to scream and commit a crime, from time to time he still reaches out, i realized we were never really the type to get along with to begin with, we were just that,was stuck together with his perverted ass with me.

"hey im really sorry for what had happened chris i hope you could forgive me"

*read*, *blocked* (^o^)

On the other hand the husband would harass me if he felt like it, because apparently were "his property"

Eventually my mom and i grew even far apart, it came to a point were we just couldn't work no matter hiw much we tried. I have lashed out every single time she taunts me. And she tried her best to manipulate and gaslight me to her very best, which led us to seperate

In every chance we have to try and make it work we'd end up having knots and knife being thrown at esch other each time. A fight that just had me and led me to just end it with her and the living she has she considers a life.

One day i had enough i was so tired, drained and sick of the life shes stuck in

It finally spoke:

"HERE WE GO AGAIN!

as the words slips away from my mind, as it was hard for me to focus.

LOOK AT YOUR SELF YOU ARE WORTHLESS. YOU WILL NEVER LEARN??! CHANGE!, YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT! LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU'VE LET YOURSELF GO. NOBODY LOVES YOU! NOBODY WANTS TO ACCEPT YOU ANYMORE!! NO ONE WILL BE WITH YOU UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR WHOLE BEING, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!!!

It clicked me, one more time, I blanked out. Just starring right through it.

Those simple words that I never thought existed. Somehow made me feel as if I'm not deserving to live. It made me feel pain, which is confusing because it never hit me it never touch me. But it sure did made me feel.

She is stuck in here delirious god centered, homosexist beliefs called unity that it made me sick to even consider myself having to admit i lived with her,

after that i ran.