HE BROKE ME

As I sit there completely thoughtless
I stared and stared through and through,
Evaluating nothing, my father left. My mom came to me, sat down and said:

"hey honey, I know you did what you did, because you didn't know it was wrong"

While I, tremors, without looking at her I can see her face, with empathy and disappointment.

I tried to scream

*IT WASN'T ME, I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS USED AND MANIPULATED, I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS FORCED AND HELD CAPTIVE, I NEVER WANTED IT TO COME TO YOU THIS WAY, I NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH HIM, HE MADE ME FEEL SAFE, HE MADE ME THINK I'M SAFE, HE MADE ME!! HE BROKE ME!!
I HATE HIM, HOW COULD YOU BELEIVE SUCH A THING HOW, HOW COULD YOU THINK I WOULD DO SUCH THINGS, HOW COULD, YOU LOVE ME WITHOUT ANY TRUST, HOW COULD OWN ME AS A SON WITHOUT TRUST!! HO-*

nothing completely nothing came out of my mouth. We sat for a minute when she suddenly says

"son"-

When she could continue I stopped her and said.

AM I EVEN YOUR SON?

without looking at her, she gasped and leaned towards me to hug me, before she could do so. I stood up and pushed her out of my way still thinking of nothing.

I went inside ran to my room and stayed there for a week.

The upcoming days that is to be isnt gonna be as different as today.

My relationship with them only grew apart, we were able to distance ourselves from one another, thinking of nothing but only for ourselves. We were strangers. My father left. Gerome came with him because I don't k ow why and I don't care. I stopped eating for a while, my mom got involved with drugs, and met a guy, suddenly they lived together in the same house as I am in.