Inside Gerome's mind

"Daddy!" "daddy," "Daddy!"

"hello son, I've missed you*

My dad just came home from work

" So did I daddy"

I replied as i looked at my dad
With my eyes begging from his and dad stared with approval,

He reached for his pocket, as I look at him with excitement. ,

"yes daddy, thank you"

"go ahead son, sit down"

As my dad lends his phone to me

I sat down lift both of my legs

And pressed PLAY.

And into abyss I was, again

"THIS IS SO FUN TO WATCH, I WANT MORE, Daddy, MOREEE! MOREEEE!!"

"I want something more beyond than sight"

" I want something more than pleasure that I can only feel"

" I want them to be fulfilled*

"ask and you will be given"

"adapt and you will be found"

"but in the end, you will lose alone"

As my vision is becoming clear again I hear my dad say,

"hey son., this is probably hard for you to accept but I am no longer capable of providing you your needs", and he followed with "I ask my brother, if you could live with him and they're son and his wife", I just starred with sadness, with him ending the statement of "in which he approved of".

For he said that he got fired

"but dad, I want to be with you"

"Gerome, yes we will be separated but the GAME must grow SON"

as he held my shoulders gesturing of pursuing me.

"I love you, go pack your bags now"

My eyes grew big and shined even brighter as I shook my head excitedly agreeing with no exception, I quickly packed my bags and left*

I arrived and greeted my uncle.

"hey uncle thank you very much for taking me In your home"

"oh yes of course my nephew, I would do anything for my loved ones", " now go, uhm before that you settle in., meet my son Christian"

" hi Christian, it's so nice to meet you!"

I lend my hand for a handshake as he gave his and replied,

"it's my pleasure, come and I'll give you a tour of the house"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my uncle, as my uncle just smiles at me reassuring I go with him, and so I did.

As he was showing me our room were supposed to sleep in, I stopped and looked at him and just smiled and looked deep in his eyes, as he just startled and shook his head pulling away from my stare.

Silence took over,

As I broke it by saying it's getting late, let's just sleep and continue the tour tomorrow, besides we have class That's early.

I woke up, and saw him already getting ready. As I was just going to eat breakfast, he saw me just getting up and quickly came to me to make me get out of bed.

"wake up sleepy head, were gonna be late"

As I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, where I saw were it's actually an hour early that were supposed to wake up, I giggled and looked at Christian and was surprised that he was already done getting ready.