SHEDDED SKIN

how i'd wish that was this kind of a story...

The days to come there was nothing to come after that, stories have somehow made you into thinking that there is light at the end of the tunnel, baby- this isnt close to being a tunnel no more, you have to accept this is reality. Stories upon stories i have longed for that someone, everyone i've met seems to not compare to gerome, what he did i could never justify, but i knew he wanted me, and i knew he was scared to admit it even to himself, i am desperately wanting him still all to myself even right after what happened. I wanted to forget everything, i wanted to just be with him, and that made it so hard for me to understand. It made it so hard for me to try again.

Xhiane wasn't special he wasn't the only one that had the courage to approach me. Isn't that what i wanted? If Gerome was like xhiane well there wouldn't be any xhiane at all, but why do i resent him. Why do i resent everyone. Why do i want to hurt, still.

laying with scaled skin, afraid to move i might shed, my skin is the only that's left, i dont want to lose anymore, i don't want to heal, still the lies kept, is burried within my depths, For long ive tried so much to not be swept, by the darkness that dimmed my lifes crest

For a while i thought i had left the torment each day i thought i shoudve just slept, throughout the night that sunk me in its depths. And it seems i dont have any chance left, what do i do to somehow forget the last of me that had a hold of the hope i could still take a step, and now the day has just begun for me to finally see. The person ill never, ever be.