The Ship of Insanity: Iowa

From Iowa, a large and powerful burst of energy spread across the ocean, with creatures dying and the ocean floor shifting from the pure force.

The blast barely did a thing to the shipgirls, but Kiana was sent reeling and nearly fell into the water had Yorktown not caught her.

Kiana: Thanks

Yorktown: Of course

Looking back to to Iowa, she saw the woman holding her swordspear in a tight one handed grip, and her eyes were painted over with rage and blood driven insanity.

Kiana: She's not gonna be holding back! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND HUNKER DOWN!!

Iowa: Give it too me!!

She pointed the weapon forward and launched a thin beam of purple energy towards the girls, swinging it from the front to the back of the group.

She could hear them screaming, but she didn't stop herself...she didn't want to, she wanted to feel alive again!

The beam flew off, and she charged it once more, launching a devastating laser towards Kiana's ship.

Kiana: OH SHIT!!

She dove off the side and was caught my Yorktown mere moments before the ship exploding. The heat slightly got to her and she winced as flames licked at her.

Yorktown: Are you okay?!

Kiana: I'll be fine...just focus on surviving!

Iowa aimed her swordspear to the sun and shot a dark and seemingly alive ball of abyssal energy at it. She looked down to the all with wide and psychotic eyes.

Iowa: I welcome you to my personal hell!

The sky grew dark, as the ball grew and created an artificial solar eclipse.

Iowa: You won't be enjoying your stay...

The ball fired down lasers and spears at high speeds, blanketing the area in spires of water that covered their vision and prevented them from seeing the shots.

Kiana: Shields!

The shields were deployed in front of the group, but they shattered after only a few hits from her strikes.

Yuudachi: Find some cover!

She dragged away the two Mutsuki's in front of her. Before she saw something heading dead towards her.

Yuudachi: HAMAKAZE!!

She turned to her

Yuudachi: TAKE THEM!!

She threw the girls and not a moment later was she pelted with a laser, throwing her back and annihilating her rigging.

Hamakaze: Yuudachi!!

She looked around for anyone to help, but everyone was attempting to avoid the attacks. Gritting her teeth, she dragged the kids away and, regrettably, left Yuudachi there.

Iowa...took notice of this.

Iowa: A straggler...

She pointed an open hand to her, lifting her up and to her level.

She stared at unconscious ship, who was most likely in a coma from the damage she sustained.

Iowa: Such pain and sorrow coming from Hamakaze, she must be furious at the aspect of losing her

She smiled evilly and held her Swordspear up.

Iowa: Maybe this will be enough to invigorate them...