Chapter 3

~AUTHOR NOTE~
Sorry I haven't been updating lately I had been really busy with school and personal stuff.

~~~LETS START THE CHAPTER~~~

~Bam Bam POV~

Girls walk past me fluttering their eyes and waving as I greet them back and stare at the entrance door. Today so far I been "accidentally" bump into six times. It's quite uncomfortable how these girls try to throw themselves at me.....

Looking through the crowd of people but she was no where to be found. Where is she at? I been thinking about her non stop ever since I met her. I don't know why but every time I come close to her I get butterflies in my stomach. Everything about her was just....

" BAMBAM!" I was then startled by a deep voice behind me, followed by laughs. I turned my head quickly.

"What?!?" Ugh Mark always does this. He already know I hate being startle... I know it seem really unmanly for guy like me to be scared so easily but still. I hate it.

"Who are you looking for Bambie?" Mark spoke up with his left eyebrow lift upward staring at me.

"For his girlfriend Soon-yi, DUH!" Jackson said nudging me in the shoulder. The other laugh along as my face grew redder. When I was just about to say something.

"Aww his cheek are getting red. That means he likes her!" - Yugeom

"Oh come on let's leave BamBam and his GIRLFRIEND alone." Just when I thought JB was going to be the more mature person out of this group._. Why do I have such immature friends?

"She's not my girlfriend! She's just a friend that's all." I said loudly in a defensive manner.

"Yeah.... A SPECIAL FRIEND" I look at JR angrily. Knowing my look he quickly ran down the hall as I chase him through the tight crowd of people. As he ran down the hall he chanted "BAMBAM LIKE SOON-YI".

Suddenly I heard a huge thud on the ground to see JR. lending a hand to a boy with darkish brown hair as he laid on the ground. As Jr. had his hand out, the guy just smack it away. Oh.......This wasn't going to be good..

Everyone stood silently and gave their attention to them. I squeezed through the tight crowd that surrounded them. Trying to get to JR before anything happens. It's funny how people get so quite and entertain by watching things like this.

"YAH! Watch out where your going!! IDIOT!"

~KAI POV~

What the hell! I fell to the ground suddenly, feeling a wet stickiness on my shirt. Looking down, I realize I had spill coke all over my new uniform. I cuss under my breathe. Who the hell bump into me? Now the uniform that took me so long to save just amount of money to buy a new not use one is now ruin by a idiot who doesn't know how to walk.

Angrily, I looked up to see who this idiot was. He had dark brown hair that was gel to spike up with a blank look on his face. Who the hell was this kid?

" I am so sorry. Are you okay? I didn't mean to bump into you." Sorry? How in the hell is "sorry"going make up for my new uniform?Aish why are people so stupid? "Sorry"can't make up for everything.

I slap away his hand as he held it out as an gestured to help me up. Why would need help from an idiot? I rather sit here drench in coke then take this guys for help.

"YAH! Watch out where you're going!! IDIOT" I yelled at him angrily as everyone stood there quietly and watched.

"Who are you calling an idiot?"-JR. I look down to see him clenching his fist. I laughed a little. What is he trying to do? Be scary.

"Aish this idiot.... Who do you think I am talking about?" I got up from the ground and stared straight at his face.

"Don't waste your time on him hyung, let's go back to the guys." A dude with blonde hair came up behind his shoulder and pull him back a little. Wait, he's the guy that sat next to Soon-yi in class. Ohhh now I know why they are so annoying because they hangout with that stupid girl.

"You should probably listen to your friend. It's good for you. You probably don't know how much you need to respect me so let me just make it simple for you. You and your little friends stay out of my way and I won't make your life a living hell." I placed my hands in my pocket and glare at him.

"Also you might as well stop hanging out with that worthless girl. Soon-yi isn't it? Hanging out with her will just ruin your life . Anyone who hangs out with trash will be treated like trash." The guy with the blonde hair clutch his fist angrily as he glared straight at my face. I tilted my head slyly smiling.

"Wait it maybe a right for them to be friends with that worthless girl since both of them are trash." Chen spoken up as he walk by my left side. The others behind me laughed. As I stood there slyly smiling at them.

~Soon-yi POV~

As I walked through the door, I could see a crowd of people surrounding something in the middle of the hallway. Must be some idiots starting a fight with the Exo crew or let's put it into something more logical like it must be EXO picking a fight with some idiots. I mean as long I have been into school it was never a surprise when fights break out. Especially when it involves the Exo crew.

Ugh but today, why did the have to have a fight in front of my locker. I quietly walk squeeze between the people who surrounded. Making sure that no one notice me.

"YAH! Watch where your going!" I was suddenly push to the ground in front of someone with dark black shoes. Looking up with my luck I found....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I know this chapter is really short but I will longer next time :)
(Please like and comment)
QUESTION:
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?