Chapter 8

🚫Warning there is some language in here I just wanted to warn some of you guys even if they are censor.🚫

~KAI POV~

Smirking at the sight of her as she looked up surprisingly at us. I smirked at the others, Pointing my chin to the direction where Soon-yi was seating. Understanding my smirk they responded with a nod, forming a smirk on their faces as we were directed by the teacher to sit down.

Sitting down in the desk right next to Soon-yi as the others sat in the desk around her. She squirms uncomfortably in her seat as we sat down. A smile forms on my face as I see her tensed up.

We sat in silence as the teacher continued to read the daily newspaper, tapping my fingers on the desk. I glance over Soon-yi, noticing that she hadn't bothered to look up since we sat down. Smirking satisfy at how uncomfortable I made her.

After a couple minutes or so the teacher finally left the room which is what he usually does so he wouldn't have to deal with us. Even though ironically he loves to give out detention slips but he never seems to take responsibility in looking after the people who gotten detention. Basically making it easier for us to sneak out but not today. Today I might as well have a little fun with Soon-yi.

Once he left, I got up from my chair and dropped my history book on her desk. Causing a huge commotion that echo the room. Reacting, Soon-yi looked up quickly with terrify look in her eyes then quickly look down.

"How's Ms.Goodygoody liking detention so far?" I questioned her but she didn't bother to knowledge my present but look down with her hair covering her face. I sighed in annoyance while rolling my eyes. Aish... Why does she always do that?

"Yah. Didn't you hear him talking to you?" Chen said as he walked up to the front of her desk standing on my left as he nudge her head to the other direction with the tip of his finger. I pushed Chen back a little giving him a pretending disappointed nod.

"Aww, why so quiet Soon-yi? We just wanted to tell you we were sorry for everything we done. That the way we been treating you is wrong." I said softly to her hoping she will be gullible enough to believe it. She still didn't bother to look up and kept her head down with her hair covering her face. I just smirked in reaction.

"Ahh, it's good you know your place because I would never apologize to a worthless girl like you. I don't even know why you waste your breathe here anyways. Nobody cares for you. You don't even have a single friend. Your such a f*cking loser."

"I do have friends." Soft whisper spoke up as I laughed hysterically at her comment as so did the others.

"Friend? What friend? Ahh, you mean those news kids that likes to follow you around? Ha. They don't care for you so don't flatter yourself so much. When will you realize that your just a worthless girl who nobody cares for." I said as I tried to look into to her eyes. Waiting for an reaction but nothing seem to happen.

"Also, you might as well stay away from them. All you are doing is ruining their reputation. Don't you want them to have better friends then a girl who can't even speak properly?" A deep husky voice spoken up supporting what I had just said earlier. I smirked at Chanyeol's comment which was technically true.

"The-ir- not like that....They aren't horrible selfish jerk who likes to pick on people like me." Thrown back a little by her words since this was the first time she defended herself but quickly caught myself so the others won't see. Laughing a little at her attempt to insult us while not even having the courage to look into our eyes. Clearly annoyed, Chanyeol use his hand to grabbed her chin to make her look up towards us. A tear roll down her face as she tried to stare away.

"Aww looks like someone has a little courage doesn't it?" I slyly said as I look into her eyes which revealed a glisten of pain. A pang then hit me in the guts, feeling a rush of guilt through my body. Quickly I tried to shake it off so no one would notice. A rush of question begin to jumble in my head. Why am I like this? Why am I so guilty all of an sudden? What wrong with....

"I have more courage than the guy who likes to pick on people who can't defend themselves like me. Who doesn't need a group of people to help fight their battles? I am not some self-center a**hole who acts like they own the school but in reality they don't. All you do-" The rush of guilt quickly turned into rage as I went up and pulled her out of the desk. Pinning her to the wall, hearing her whimper as she tried to fight back but I gripped her wrist tightly pinning them both on both side of her head.

"Who the f*ck do you think you are? Don't you ever dare f*cking talk to me like that or I'll-" I felt a touch on my shoulder to find Xiumin looking at me with begging look in his face. Ignoring him I just looked back toward Soon-yi. I saw her tremble with fear as tears were falling down on her face. Seeing the sadness fill up her doe like eyes as she stares back at me. The feeling then came back, I just couldn't handle it anymore so I let go of her wrist in frustration and rushed out of the room.

Ignoring the others as they yelled for where I was going but I just ran faster down the empty hall. Hearing only the squeak of my sneaker as it filled the quiet halls. Thinking to myself as guilt ate me up inside as the flashes of her face appear in my head.

Why I am being like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
HEY HEY FELLOW LOVELY PEOPLE, I GOT OVER MY WRITING BLOCK SO YAY!!! BUT I FEEL LIKE I DID IT SO LATE SINCE PROBABLY NO ONE IS EVEN READING MY BOOK. EVEN THOUGH NO ONE IS READING IT I WILL PROBABLY STILL CONTINUED THIS BOOK SINCE I PLANNED SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR THE BOOK.

THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOY EVEN THOUGH IT KINDA SUCKY BUT PLEASE LIKE OR COMMENT IF YOU DID! I hope you guys have a great day or night! Bye 😘