Chapter 1

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" My body suddenly is slam to the cold hard ground. All of my things scatter across the floor. I kept my head down as I gather all my things; not daring to say a single word. Then all of a sudden, I felt a cold liquid fall on my head. I soon realize that someone had pour coke on my head. I look up to see who it is ,while the sticky cola drips down my face.

"Oops" I look up to find the culprit to be, of course, Tiffany. She stood there laughing hysterically as the exo crew and others laugh along. Tears begin to blur my vision as everyone's laughter echo the hall. My eyes began to wander, looking at face to face seeing nothing, but laughter and enjoyment of me being in embarrassment. Trying to not let anyone see the tears, I kept my head down. I always told myself tears is the sign of weakness, but I'm weak so what's the point of hiding them. If I weren't weak things like this wouldn't happen.

The 3 minute bell rang and everyone starts to rush to class. People walk over my things as they scurry to class. All of them walk past me as if I was no one as if I was just a stray dog begging for food. What would I expect, of course, they would walk pass me. They wouldn't even care if drop dead.

The hallway soon empty as the sound of the footsteps fade. There I sat in the middle of the empty hallway, all my thing still scatter on the floor. While a  dark puddle of sticky cola right in front of me.

I rush into the bathroom and rinse my hair with the sink's water. Slowly I lift my head as the cold water drip down my face. The reflection of myself was horrid. All I saw was a girl with no worth, no one who cares for her, just everyone little clown for amusement. A girl whose  eyes is just dull brown with long damp dark brown hair that were shoulder length. Now I really look like a lost stray on the streets. I thought to myself as I sigh silently.

  I look down and notice my shirt was soaking in Coke so I decide to change into my gym clothes. I made sure to cover the bruises on my arms from last night.

I got out the stall and look down at my watch. Great, I am 10 minutes late again. Well who cares, they probably didn't even notice I was gone. Nobody ever notice....

I quietly open the door to see my teacher staring at me angrily as he shakes his head. I guess I was wrong.

"Late again Soon-yi. If your late again I will call your mother! You got that!" The old teacher spoke with a passion of anger as a little bit of spittle come out. I began to think to myself. Oh like what she's going to do? All she does is come home drunk every day with a new guy. My mom could care less about me as much as these other people.

Not even bothering to argue back, I nod my head and quietly made my way to my seat. That how I am. I was never born with a single backbone in my body. I wish I had. When suddenly my knees hit the cold hard floor. Not again.

"HAHAHA" Laughter arose in the room as I fell on the floor. Looking up, I see Chen along with Kai  smirking at me. Chen and what they call "Exo" crew are preferably what I call the jerks of the school were the people I hate the most. Everyday I was bully by them. They are one of the many reason my life is a living hell.

"Settle down everyone. Soon-yi, are you okay?" Mr.Lee said as if he was obligate to say it. It almost sound robotic. In his eyes, he didn't have a least bit of sympathy in his eyes. Its look like he's was trying to keep in his laughter instead. I nod my head and quietly walk to my seat. I avoid everyones' eyes as tears begin to fall  but I just turn my head to the window. Wiping away my tears as the teacher goes  on with the lesson.

"Hello sir! Sorry I'm late, I kinda got lost in the hallway." Looking up to the front of the class, I saw a boy who had short light brown hair with puffy cheeks that made him look innocent with his pouty lips. He didn't look Korean so I am guessing he's a foreigner. All the other girl stare at him hungrily as if his is their next prey. Girls begin to flutter their eyes and play with their hair flirtatiously. Uck, why do girls do this? The guys all just grunt at the fact the girl were probably going to be all over him.